X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gokada
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

John Kerry quotes

"(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. ...And now he is miscalculating America?s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War."
    -- John Kerry, 1/23/03

"Iraq may not be the war on terror itself, but it is critical to the outcome of the war on terror, and therefore any advance in Iraq is an advance forward in that..."
    -- John Kerry 12/15/03

"Sen. John F. Kerry has said he was ?very proud? of his vote to increase the (gas) tax by 4.3 cents per gallon..."
    -- Michael Kranish, The Boston Globe, 5/4/96

"President Clinton was often known as the first black president. I wouldn't be upset if I could earn the right to be the second."
    -- John Kerry, 2004

"Under Kerry's leadership, VVAW (Vietnam Veterans Against The War) members mocked the uniform of United States soldiers by wearing tattered fatigues marked with pro-Communist graffiti. They dishonored America by marching in demonstrations under the flag of the Viet Cong enemy.?
    -- Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry

more at http://www.kerryflips.com/townhall/quotes.php
    Glenn Okada (www.glennokada.com)
    "...without struggle, there is no progress."
  • Galapidate
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

It's better than having completely stupid quotes by Bush. One time I remembered him saying "War is a terrible place."

Comment

• dohturdima
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Galapidate
      It's better than having completely stupid quotes by Bush. One time I remembered him saying "War is a terrible place."
      If you think that comments that bespeak of hypocrisy/duplicity are a "better" alternative for those of inane foot-in-the-mouth variety, congratulations - that's a great stand to take.
      Habit is a form of exercise

Comment

• mylexicon
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Re: John Kerry quotes

Originally posted by gokada
        "(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. ...And now he is miscalculating America?s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War."
        -- John Kerry, 1/23/03

"Iraq may not be the war on terror itself, but it is critical to the outcome of the war on terror, and therefore any advance in Iraq is an advance forward in that..."
        -- John Kerry 12/15/03

"Under Kerry's leadership, VVAW (Vietnam Veterans Against The War) members mocked the uniform of United States soldiers by wearing tattered fatigues marked with pro-Communist graffiti. They dishonored America by marching in demonstrations under the flag of the Viet Cong enemy.?
        -- Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry

more at http://www.kerryflips.com/townhall/quotes.php
        These are the only smart things he has ever said. He changed his beliefs to
        fit the rage in his contituency. Even dems were willing the crush Osama and
        Saddam at the beginning. Then they found out war is actually bloody and
        hard despite what President Bush said. They feel betrayed and misled
        and now they are letting anger tell them what is right and what is wrong. Kerry
        had to change if he wanted their votes.

Bush is a liar because his predictions and ambitions didn't come true. Kerry
        tells the truth because he "changed his mind". The only thing John
        Kerry has going for him is that his hind sight is 20/20. Both of them sent
        us to war but only one of them is taking the heat. It makes no sense
        until you throw blind hate in the mix.....then it all makes perfect sense.
        Be a vegan......eat freedom fries..

Comment

• gokada
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mylexicon

Comment

• gokada
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

Amen brother...

Comment

• Galapidate
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by dohturdima
              If you think that comments that bespeak of hypocrisy/duplicity are a "better" alternative for those of inane foot-in-the-mouth variety, congratulations - that's a great stand to take.
              I'd rather have a president with a hypocritical policy than a president with no policy but war.

Comment

• dohturdima
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

I'd rather have a president with a hypocritical policy than a president with no policy but war.
                1) Your opinion (highly dubious, debatable, and, ultimately, of little individual consequence. As is mine, for that matter)
                2) Your choice (assuming you'll vote, but influenced by 1) and all that follows)
                3) USA, last time I checked, is a place where liberals and their opinions roam free. Wouldn't have it any other way
                Habit is a form of exercise

Comment

• Galapidate
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

Actually I have found lately that liberals' voices in the U.S. have been the target of scorn.

Comment

• gokada
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by dohturdima

What? Remember, Kerry voted to go to war too. He can be held accountable as well. So in other words, you'd rather have a President that has no spine, that flip flops on damn near every issue, and one that's a hypocrite? Can you explain one important issue that Kerry truly stands for? At least everyone knows where Bush is coming from. The following was taken from this site:

Of the entirety of the moves that a watch brand may have available to its, the in-house development is frequently

"John F. Kerry has said that if elected, he will abandon the war on terror, begin a dialogue with terrorist regimes, and apologize for the mistakes of the Bush administration !"...."Kerry promised that in the first 100 days of his administration that he would travel the world to denounce his predecessor, apologize for his "radically wrong" policy, and seek "cooperation and compromise" with friend and enemy. Kerry said he would go to the United Nations and travel to our allies and affirm that the United States has rejoined the community of nations".

I don't think that opening up a dialogue with the enemy will make them go away. They want all westerners dead!! You can't compromise with them, you can't reason with them. Did you know that terrorists are coming in through Canada? And this has been going on since before we went to Iraq. Look here. http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...9/162022.shtml

They're setting up shop and waiting for the time to strike. But Kerry wants to talk with them like the wuss that he is...gimme a break and go suck down some ketchup Kerry

Comment

• cosmo
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

Actually I have found lately that liberals' voices in the U.S. have been the target of scorn.

Um, excuse me? I suggest you look to the other side of things before you spout such rhetoric.

It seems that the only thing that the far left can say, including Kerry is 'oh you can't say that'....

If you do not preach the ideals of the far left, you're either an isolationist or a right-wing zealot.

Comment

• cosmo
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

War was waged on us the last time I checked. We didn't start this mess. Why do people not study history? The history of fascism? The last 20 out of 22 wars have been created because of the fascists that live in tyranny, the middle-eastern fascism that has run rampant.

Just because we have a leader that wants to fight it you call him a Hitler? Everytime I see the Hilter comparison I think somehow that this was brought on to the masses from the Communist party. I see no comparison, so why try to relate the two?

Give me a freakin break.....

Comment

• mylexicon
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2004

Not only that but everytime you compare Bush to Hitler you are down playing
                          how terrible a dictator Hitler actually was. The man is personally responsible for
                          putting nearly 50% of the globe in total warfare so he could make
                          sure that blond haired blue eyed people would have a place to live. The
                          blood of over 50 million people is on his hands including the 30 million
                          Russians who died and the 7 million jews he killed in special death camps.
                          He used the army to overthrow our equivalent of Congress, and he had the
                          undivided support of the people to do it.

To make the comparison requires you to overlook everything that Hitler
                          actually did in his life and everything he stood for. To forget who Hitler
                          actually was, by dumbing yourself down with sensationalism, is to expedite the return of his ghost.

Just think about how stupid liberals must look when they say such outrageous
                          things while there are still people on this globe who actually survived the
                          Holocaust, Hitler's brown shirts and the SS. Ask a Holocaust survivor how
                          Bush stacks up against Hitler, you'll leave feeling pretty foolish.
                          Be a vegan......eat freedom fries..

Comment

• cosmo
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jun 2004

Just think about how stupid liberals must look when they say such outrageous
                            things while there are still people on this globe who actually survived the
                            Holocaust, Hitler's brown shirts and the SS. Ask a Holocaust survivor how
                            Bush stacks up against Hitler, you'll leave feeling pretty foolish.

I couldn't help but thing about Al Goreleone's speech this past week. Speaking of the digital-brown shirt's throughout America that seem to back Bush.

Should there be no opposition to you Al?

Comment

• Kobe
                              I wish I had an interesting User title
                              • Jun 2004

fit the rage in his contituency.
                              Umm, representing the constituency is the job of a senator.
                              Beats are my crack.

Comment

Working...