X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • threeshades
    Fresh Peossy
    • Aug 2004

Who buys vinyl online?

Just wanted to let anyone who's interested know, we have now launched our website.

We stock a vast range of promos and upfront vinyl and we have mp3's on there so you can try before you buy.

We are tapping away furiously so more and more gets added every day (We have over 40,000 records tho so bear with us!).

I?d also like to thank everyone on here who shops with us already for the support you?ve shown.

Find us at www.threeshades.com

I?m usually on this forum whenever I get a minute, so if you wanna post any queries here I?ll get back to ya as soon as I see them.

Nice one,

Mart
  • eccentricbeats
    Getting warmed up
    • Jul 2003

Nice Selection: Mic Burns - See Me Fall is excellent!

What sort of shipping options do you have for us in North America?

Comment

• threeshades
      Fresh Peossy
      • Aug 2004

Hi there, cheers for reply. In a mega rush right now but will get back to you tom. Sorry to be abrupt but thought it better to reply and explain than keep you hanging on.

Mart

Comment

• threeshades
        Fresh Peossy
        • Aug 2004

Hi, sorry took so long been v busy with work. The international postage is currently ?4.00 but this is possible to change if the post office start charging us more than they've quoted us, hopefully not tho. I can assure you tho that unlike most record shops we won't be slying a portion of profit into our postage charges. I know that many shops do this but I consider that downright money grabbing and won't have any of it.

Glad you liked the selection on there. More is added every day. So keep checking. Hope we can be of help.

Mart

Comment

Working...