X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

MLB- Playoff Run

Well Jenks since we are talking about we should start to put our points in this topic...

I hear what you are saying about St.Louis and the regualr season but if we learned something from last year is that they choke every year. They are always a great regular season team. If I had to pick right now though it would be LAA. Probably because I love Vlad as a player. Also Colon is pitching great this year and they have great defence.
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

"First off, to Henry, your right, BASEBALL PLAYERS ARE NOT ATHLETES. The game requires no endurance expect in the field of how many steriods can you take in one minute. It also seem like with all of the patience you need to watch this game, you might as well watch the stupid little three year old girls play chess on on the chess channel or better yet watch the cooking channel becuase unlike baseball you actually get something out of that. And with the big ball and small ball comment, that kind of comment applies to everything. Would u say that ping pong is even harder becuase it has an even smaller ball? Do the table tennisers have more talent than *gasp* baseball players? Also lets talk about the physical aspect of the game, baseball is for little kids who are: awful at everything else, are scared of the littlest amount of physical contact and don't wanna do much to make big bucks. In conclusion I'd rather try to explain Einstiens theorey of relativity to my sennile grandma than watch or play a game of baseball."

I love the public.
    dead, yet alive.

Comment

• 3ibb3
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2005

Re: MLB- Playoff Run

REDSOX all the way

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by asdf_admin
        "First off, to Henry, your right, BASEBALL PLAYERS ARE NOT ATHLETES. The game requires no endurance expect in the field of how many steriods can you take in one minute. It also seem like with all of the patience you need to watch this game, you might as well watch the stupid little three year old girls play chess on on the chess channel or better yet watch the cooking channel becuase unlike baseball you actually get something out of that. And with the big ball and small ball comment, that kind of comment applies to everything. Would u say that ping pong is even harder becuase it has an even smaller ball? Do the table tennisers have more talent than *gasp* baseball players? Also lets talk about the physical aspect of the game, baseball is for little kids who are: awful at everything else, are scared of the littlest amount of physical contact and don't wanna do much to make big bucks. In conclusion I'd rather try to explain Einstiens theorey of relativity to my sennile grandma than watch or play a game of baseball."

I love the public.
        shutup immigrant.
        baseball rocks. i love it more than football. i am a life long yankees fan but i think our team is too loose in the anus right now to win it all. we're just so inconsistent this year it makes me vomit a little in my mouth. i think the Angels have the best shot this year. i say that only cos i wish the worst for the red sox, and i dont want to see them win again this year. on the other hand, the cardinals are fucking hott hott hott. regular season smegular season. imo, if the cards make it to the big game this year, they will not choke. they have fully developed. any player on that team can play any position. i hope to have a vcr by the time the playoffs and world series rolls around. i want to watch as many games as possible even if it means from some shitty recording.

Comment

• asdf_admin
          i use to be important
          • Jun 2004

^^^ i did not write that. it was a post i read. you know the old c & v ... i thought it would get the bees out. o u c h.
          dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
            I hear what you are saying about St.Louis and the regualr season but if we learned something from last year is that they choke every year.
            Note to the canadian...

The team you're talking about being a choker every year, just happens to have the second most world series trophies in MLB.

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
              I hear what you are saying about St.Louis and the regualr season but if we learned something from last year is that they choke every year.
              Note to the canadian...

The team you're talking about being a choker every year, just happens to have the second most world series trophies in MLB.
              I've never heard someone bragg about being in second before.. Congrats you guys are the first loser.. ..Angels all the way!

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

^ if you remember the cardinals vs. the astros last playoff, i remember that being the world series. st. louis was so tired after playing the astros, they had nothing left for the red sox. second year in a row the cards have the best record and without a doubt, the best line-up in MLB. red sox = pussies, over-commercialized and overrated. they won't fair so well this year... at least i hope they don't because they are annoying.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Jenks
                  I'm kind of a big deal.
                  • Jun 2004

I've never heard someone bragg about being in second before.. Congrats you guys are the first loser..

Never heard of someone bragging about being second before? You're kidding right? You're freaking Canadian, you've been bragging about being SOMETHING for centuries, when everyone else knows you're bringing up the rear, especially in baseball. Bang on Mountie. :P

That Stros series killed us last year. One of the hardest fought series i've seen in a long time from both sides. What we lacked last year, we've certainly gained, a cy young pitcher. If we make it this year, we'll fair better than last from experience alone.

edit: just remembered, one good thing about Canada...Larry Freakin Walker. Thanks for that.

Comment

• bart_smastard
                    Gold Gabber
                    • May 2005

as an outsider looking in .. my impression of baseball is that ppl would rather talk about the statistics than the game itself .. which tells me it's a dull game .. i have neva watched a game but as i said it's the impression u get

Comment

• sonatine
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Mar 2005

redsox have an overall better lineup than the cards. the bottom of the order is about as good as the top. the angels might be the redsox only if they stay hot though.

Comment

• bart_smastard
                        Gold Gabber
                        • May 2005

guy throws ball .. other guy misses ball . 1st guy throws a ball again . the other guy misses . 1 st guy throws ball again this time the other guy hits it and they all run round in a circle .... i deffinately think i'm missing the point somewhere

Comment

• Jenks
                          I'm kind of a big deal.
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bart_smastard
                          guy throws ball .. other guy misses ball . 1st guy throws a ball again . the other guy misses . 1 st guy throws ball again this time the other guy hits it and they all run round in a circle .... i deffinately think i'm missing the point somewhere
                          Thanks for your wonderful contribution to this baseball discussion.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                            Vortexuralizor
                            • Jun 2004

yes thank you bart. plz start a rugby thread so we can enter useless text and thoughts.

Comment

• Platinum
                              Addiction started
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bart_smastard

your an idiot

the things you say are just stupid and said with the maturity of a 10 year old so why say anything at all?

stop talking
                              Enjoy

Comment

Working...