X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miguel_303
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

cREAMFIELDS in Czech Republic

Creamfields in the UK will be a big event, but with festival fever in the UK it tends to take the buzz out of each one. In the Czech Republic however, Creamfields is one of the biggest parties of the year and the line-up booked to perform is a fair reflection of this. It?s a collection of popular commercial acts, political rap groups and underground DJ?s; something for everyone. The three main arenas appear like so:

Creamfields ? Prague Line-up
    Europa 2 Live Stage:Public Enemy, Panjabi MC, Goldfrapp, Junkie XL, Way Out West, Anima Sound System, Loutka & Tr?va, Low Density Corporation, Tata Bojs, Skyline, 100?C & Ema Brabcov?
    DJ Open Air Stage:Timo Maas, Tall Paul, Fergie, Paul Richards, Yousef, Michael Burian, Angelo Mike, Lexy & K Paul, Marco Grabbe, Orbith, E-lite, Laydee Jane
    Kenvelo Techno Tent:Jeff Mills, Marco Bailey, Miss YettiMarko Nastic, Toky & Loktibrada, Kaisersoze, Lucca, Spyro, D?ej?r, Agent live!Nika 77, Pietro, Molczik

Creamfields in Prague, kicks off on August 6 and will take place over 7 stages at the Roudnice Airfield. 100 DJs and live acts are booked and if last years event is anything to go by this will be huge.
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

seeing way out west on the same bill as public enemy is amusing.
    sounds like a crazy festival.

Comment

• maxman
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

He Jibbers, I can assure you it WAS crazy! I work in Prague, so I was close enough to join...

And after that I flew back to Holland to go to Dance Valley...

Now that was crazy (especially the after party for invitees on a boat with Kevin Saunderson, Sander Kleinenberg and others...).

Creamfields was def. nice - a different festival (mix of commerce and culture). Maybe an idea for next year.
      My life is full of dark times and times when the sun breaks through and makes everything okay again.
      People don't know how uplifting music is, until they have been through the dark.

Markus Schulz

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

just stop man.
        you're making me sweat.
        hopefully i can make it over seas before the world blows up.
        so many festivals i wanna lose the plot at.

Comment

Working...