X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Yet again, peyton blames someone else.

so happy to see the colts lose you dont even know. my problem with them has always been peyton manning, the guy who cant win the big one. the gyu who points fingers, and accuses people of cheating, the guy who gets rules changed to help his style, the guy who calls out teammates in a negative manner, the complete opposite of favre. so after the game he took no time in blaming his linemen for not giving protection. this here, is the 4th straight year he has lost the game, then instantly blamed someone else. the man has no class and no spine. talented, yes, actually, the most talented QB out there, but he is not a winner. lets see how his off season comments get the rules changed this time. maybe the defense is no longer allwoed to initiate contact with the colts offense? i dunno, he has no more excuses left after having hte rules changed twice and still losing. will he ever put his lackluster performances on his shoulders? nope, he is a CHUMP>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you fucking dropped the ball again peyton. way to go buddy.

PS you made me a lot of money today
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Yet again, peyton blames someone else.

why he'll never probably win a Super Bowl...wonder if his brother's taking notes.

Bettis after the game admits he screwed up; would have said the same exact thing if the Steelers lost I bet.

Everyone who screwed up on the Pats admits it wasn't up to their standards...

I'm actually surprised he didn't take it out on Vanderjagt, who granted, shouldn't have even had that chance as the game should have been over.
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

haha. fucks the Colts. Go Hawks!
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• geoffgulley
        Platinum Poster
        • Apr 2005

Classy..... says he's a team player then calls out others for lack of protection... Lets face it, teams took the video from the Chargers game, how they shut the Colts down and used it. Guess it was the "teams" fault for his bad throws into coverage as well. I've been an athlete all my life and understand frustration from losing but you never, ever blame a teammate/'s for defeat. On that note... say goodbye to the Bears as well... Carolina moving on.
        "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• anonin
          Juvenile Delinquent
          • Oct 2005

yea, the colts are fucking weak, fuck the hawks also, its all about the panthers bitches!!

Comment

• AntonyM
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Cut that meat Peyton!
            Originally posted by Shpira
            So came back last night...
            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
            Originally posted by Illuminate
            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• CND
              Addiction started
              • Jan 2006

I am so sick of the entire Manning family.

Eli dissed the whole city of San Diego after telling the world he would not play for the Chargers if drafted by them. Thanks Eli we got Rivers, Kaiding and Mr. Merriman. Plus you came into San Diego last year and got beat. Bad.

And this latest loss Payton at least I won't have to hear the constant echoes of how you are the greatest. Greatest what? Great players in the NFL win big games. The Chargers went int Indy and not only broke your streak but showed the whole world on how to beat you.

Payton Manning does not win the big game.

Comment

• Kobe
                I wish I had an interesting User title
                • Jun 2004

Do you have a quote of what he said? I've been looking but have only found "we'll keep trying" type quotes.

I can't defend him for speaking out against his own team, but the numbers support what he's saying-- 5 sacks and 56 yards from Edge James is not a stellar performance by the line no matter how you slice it. Meanwhile 290 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT is not horrible. Not great, but I'd have a hard time saying Payton lost that game for the Colts.

The Steelers just put the pressure on and showed a different look on offense which caught Dungy off guard, that's how I saw it anyway.
                Beats are my crack.

Comment

• geoffgulley
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Apr 2005

I saw it on the half time show on Fox....... I can't "quote" Peyton but basically he said that while he was a team guy the protection just wasn't there for him. It was definitely an indirect comment at either the offensive scheme or his line...
                  "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• thesightless
                    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                    • Jun 2004

i got so much greif from ppl for going against the colts and betting steelers and hating peyton you wouldnt believe. well i won.

seriously, the last four years in order.

1. he got beat and said his recievers couldnt catch (rules changed here)
                    2. he got beat and said the pats cheated (rules changes here)
                    3. he got beat by the pats again and still said the refs blew it, only after being filmed ripping into marvin harrison on the sidelines. and then blaming the defense
                    4. got beat today, and blamed his line and running back.
                    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                      Vortexuralizor
                      • Jun 2004

someone is obsessed

Comment

• sakio pod
                        SALAD TOSSER
                        • Jun 2004

maybe its cause his head is too damn big

Comment

• windsor1995
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Oct 2004

whatever happened to Win as a team...lose as a team....he should have not said that.

Comment

• 3d_1200
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

no way can the colts keep the same amount of talent for next years team. they have so many pricey vets you wonder how they are still under the salary cap.
                            http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=24706

Comment

• Garrick
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

I didn't watch the game, but Manning threw 60% for 290 yds and had 1 TD with no INTs... doesn't look like it was his problem to me. looks like he has a a valid point.

anyways, they lost. what good does it do to bash them after they lose? they aren't playing anymore. just be happy they lost and stop complaining!
                              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...