Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

John Digweed podcast 4 James Talk

Enjoy

• robprunzit
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: John Digweed podcast 4 James Talk

I really don't know what to think about .m4a sets. Better in any way than .mp3 ?
    AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

Sorry man when u download the set it is a mp4 file. if u change the file extension to mp3 it can't be played. Sorry bout that.

Comment

• akrobat
        Gold Gabber
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by johns
        Sorry man when u download the set it is a mp4 file. if u change the file extension to mp3 it can't be played. Sorry bout that.
        NOT CORRECT
        Use Easy CD - DA Extractor 9.0 http://www.download.com/Easy-CD-DA-E...ml?tag=lst-0-1

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by akrobat
          NOT CORRECT
          Use Easy CD - DA Extractor 9.0 http://www.download.com/Easy-CD-DA-E...ml?tag=lst-0-1

Is that only for burning it onto blank cd's or is it for convrting it to mp3 files?? sorry if that sounds like a stupid question

Comment

• akrobat
            Gold Gabber
            • Feb 2006

Is that only for burning it onto blank cd's or is it for convrting it to mp3 files?? sorry if that sounds like a stupid question
            The 'Swiss Army Knife of digital audio' rips audio CDs, converts music files, and burns audio CDs. 3-in-1 software that Rips audio CDs with accurate, high-performance CD ripping engine. Bypasses 'copy-protections'. Reads badly scratched discs. Reports errors on the discs. Reads the track titles from the Internet. Writes ID3/ID3V2/metadata. Allows you to edit the metadata and specify the filenames for the ripped files. Converts music files from one format to another. Splits CUE Sheets and encodes the music to individual files. Allows you to edit the ID3/ID3V2/metadata, and rename the output files. Writes Audio CDs that are compatible with all home/car CD-players. Writes CD-Text. Supports CUE Sheets. Uses BURN-Proof for error-free CD burning. Supports all popular audio file formats - 3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP2, MP3, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, MP4, M4A, AAC, aacPlus, FLAC, Musepack, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Monkey's Audio, Shorten, CUE and M3U.

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by akrobat
              The 'Swiss Army Knife of digital audio' rips audio CDs, converts music files, and burns audio CDs. 3-in-1 software that Rips audio CDs with accurate, high-performance CD ripping engine. Bypasses 'copy-protections'. Reads badly scratched discs. Reports errors on the discs. Reads the track titles from the Internet. Writes ID3/ID3V2/metadata. Allows you to edit the metadata and specify the filenames for the ripped files. Converts music files from one format to another. Splits CUE Sheets and encodes the music to individual files. Allows you to edit the ID3/ID3V2/metadata, and rename the output files. Writes Audio CDs that are compatible with all home/car CD-players. Writes CD-Text. Supports CUE Sheets. Uses BURN-Proof for error-free CD burning. Supports all popular audio file formats - 3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP2, MP3, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, MP4, M4A, AAC, aacPlus, FLAC, Musepack, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Monkey's Audio, Shorten, CUE and M3U.
              Impressive sounds good. Thanks for the link bro. Is it free to download??

Comment

• akrobat
                Gold Gabber
                • Feb 2006

Impressive sounds good. Thanks for the link bro. Is it free to download??
                You have also TRIAL version

Comment

Working...