X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

You've got to be kidding me....

Looking to boost its standing in the eyes of enthusiast gamers, Dell has announced plans to purchase boutique PC maker Alienware
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • DJZeke
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: You've got to be kidding me....

dells will still suck, its still more fun to build your own pcs.
    DJZeke @ SoulSeek

Comment

• beanzncheez
      Banned
      • Jun 2004

That's old news. They already bought the company last month.

Comment

• dannygroov
        Getting Somewhere
        • Oct 2004

yep. dell sucks. build your own machine, that is what I do. Comes out cheaper and a lot better. DELL SUCKS

Comment

• FM
          Wooooooo!
          • Jun 2004

latest issue of Computer Shopper tells you how to build a basic PC for under $500, and a relatively good one for under $700...it's not hard people!
          FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
          "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
          Facebook!
          A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• beanzncheez
            Banned
            • Jun 2004

Ponying up the money isn't the hard part for people. What stops a lot of people is that there is a mass market of parts available and without the proper guidance, it can be extremely overwhelming. Then you gotta throw in factors such as what does the user really need that new system for. Will they want to upgrade later? Do they want it to make coffee or slushies? Then you have your Joe KnowItAlls and they will tell you what you need for your system even though they may be making you waste hundreds upon hundreds of extra dollars. That's what sucks, some people just don't know how to make a good purchase on lower level budget equipment. All they seem to know are the mega-dollar, top of the line, products that they overheard someone talking about and if you asked them specifics about the products, I bet they'd just ramble stuff like "oh this is the best!" or "trust me, it's awesome, dude."

Comment

• jeffrey collins
              Not cool enough
              • Jun 2004

does this mean that suddenly we are going to see a drop in alienware prices along with a upswing in cheaper components being used.
              Jeffrey Collins: Painter
              My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
              My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• FM
                Wooooooo!
                • Jun 2004

alienware sucks
                FM

"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Facebook!

Comment

• FM
                  Wooooooo!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by beanzncheez
                  Ponying up the money isn't the hard part for people. What stops a lot of people is that there is a mass market of parts available and without the proper guidance, it can be extremely overwhelming. Then you gotta throw in factors such as what does the user really need that new system for. Will they want to upgrade later? Do they want it to make coffee or slushies? Then you have your Joe KnowItAlls and they will tell you what you need for your system even though they may be making you waste hundreds upon hundreds of extra dollars. That's what sucks, some people just don't know how to make a good purchase on lower level budget equipment. All they seem to know are the mega-dollar, top of the line, products that they overheard someone talking about and if you asked them specifics about the products, I bet they'd just ramble stuff like "oh this is the best!" or "trust me, it's awesome, dude."
                  and that's why PC's can continue to be sold and use cheap parts at times (or get stripped down) because people are really too fucking clueless when it comes down to these things
                  FM

Facebook!

Comment

Working...