• anthony
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Tiesto in Washington DC 06/25/04

Cubik @ Nations Friday June 25
  • devon
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

i thought all tiesto posts were banned! or was that i dream i had on how to make MS better.
    i really wish the floor would stop moving!

Comment

• hypoluxxa
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by devon
      i thought all tiesto posts were banned! or was that i dream i had on how to make MS better.
      I second that thought. What the hell is it with tiesto people here in M.S. I thought all of us were over the CHEEZ ass crappy stuff that he plays. I beg you to take your tiesto info somewhere else where people actually care about him.

Comment

• anthony
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

personally i don't like seeing him live and prefer his cd's but its just info for anyone interested. if you don't like don't go...enough said!

Comment

• MJ
          Here since 2002
          • Jun 2004

It would be interesting to know how many people from [MS] are actualy going to see Tiesticle. Personaly, i would have to be paid an enormous amount of cash to see him. And even then i`d have my reservations.

I`d rather bath in acid!
          mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• maxman
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

Can't we just agree NOT to post anything anymore EVER with the 'T-WORD' in it???

It would make MS sooooo much better!
            My life is full of dark times and times when the sun breaks through and makes everything okay again.
            People don't know how uplifting music is, until they have been through the dark.

Markus Schulz

Comment

Working...