Should presidents who lie about Nat-Security be re-elected?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • delirious
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Should presidents who lie about Nat-Security be re-elected?

Bush: "But make no mistake about it, we are winning, and we will win. We will win by staying on the offensive. We will win by spreading liberty."

Bush: "I don't think you can win [the war on terrorism]. But I think you can create conditions so that those who use terror as a tool are less acceptable in parts of the world."

Rumsfeld: ?Today, we lack metrics to know if we are winning or losing the global war on terror,?

Jenks: "The war on terror is an imossible fight to win outright. Duh. "

Toasty: "^^ I've got to agree"

Does a President that lies to his people in such a blatant fashion deserve another 4 years?

• Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

yes, he should be re-elected. he's not lying, it's just difficult to talk about the scope of terrorism into a simple yes or no for dullards to comprehend. I think he's doing a fine job with the war on terror.

secondly, how many topics are you going to make about this?

Comment

• delirious
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
      yes, he should be re-elected. he's not lying, it's just difficult to talk about the scope of terrorism into a simple yes or no for dullards to comprehend. I think he's doing a fine job with the war on terror.
      So with worldwide terrorism at a record high, he's doing a fine job. How so? Are there less terrorists now?

Originally posted by Jenks
      secondly, how many topics are you going to make about this?
      Sorry, that was my last one

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

this is a bullshit topic man... way too forward. are you kerry's running mate?

think of what would happen to the US if we didn't have all the hyped up protection we have today... look at how many FUCKING TERRORISTS WE HAVE FUCKING STOPPED from doing something in the US recently.... we are doing a good job at trying to contain it so please shut up with your scrutinization of the president.. our defense is among the MOST ELITE in the world and we are rocking the terrorists. so before i see some fucking pussy named john kerry in the throne, i want to see more terrorists get caught or die.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...