• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

the last few minutes of the speech

AWESOME

but im still not voting for him or kerry, but the part where he admitted personal flaws and made fun of himself were f.vcking great. i couldnt stop laughing. at least i gained some respeect for one of the candidates.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • LV-8
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re:: the last few minutes of the speech

He def. looked like areal leader. I espnially liked when he said. That you may not agree with him on certain topics but at least you know where he stands.

The best line hands down has to be when Gov. Pataky said that Kerry had to go to search his name on Google to see where he stands HAHAHA!!!

Comment

• acmatos
      Getting warmed up
      • Jun 2004

It was a great speech!
      Don't blame me, I'm just the messenger.

Comment

• superdave
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Re:: the last few minutes of the speech

I thought the entire speech was good and much better than Kerry's. I like the fact that Bush wasn't trying to finish by 11pm est like Kerry was and realizes this election is more important than breaking away to local news. And I didn't like Kerry constantly referring to his Vietnam service. Sorry, I don't buy you being tough on terrorism and I'm not fooled. I have two Vietnam vets in my family(my father and uncle I'm close to) and they don't ever refer to that awful war with a badge of honor.

Specifically, I like the contrasts he showed between himself and Kerry. For example, he pointed out how Kerry already voted for the bill to provide more money for the troops before he voted against it. Also, he showed how Kerry wants to raise taxes and Bush doesn't. I agree with lower taxes and think the government is too big imo.

Finally, I too enjoyed how he pointed out how he sometimes misspeaks or shows too much confidence or swagger, but didn't really apologize for it.
        Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• burger
          Fresh Peossy
          • Sep 2004

Re: the last few minutes of the speech

That is the biggest reason I'm voting for Bush. I don't have a clue of where Kerry stands on the issues. Politicians are always full of crap but come on make a decision and stick to it.

Comment

Working...