X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomkat
    Fresh Peossy
    • Feb 2006

[Request] Sasha & Digweed Australia Nov 2006

Any one at any of these events will agree big night top tunes, did anyone record it?
  • rossonera
    Gold Gabber
    • Mar 2006

Re: Request Sasha & Digweed Australia Nov 2006

sure someone record and i have it :P
    http://pvc-dograma-bg.com

Comment

• fabric8
      200mph Club
      • Jul 2006

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

guys these requests are getting a little out of hand. how long have you been into EDM? do you have any clue how it works with such high profile dj's? if it is recorded, it's probably in the hands of no more than 5 people and carefully guarded. i can pretty much guarantee you wont find any bootlegs of this, so give it time and maybe one of them will decide to release it.

Comment

• Miguel
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Oct 2005

Re: [Request] Sasha & Digweed Australia Nov 2006

jib we need to start working on how to get sasha's set down here in miami

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

i bet we start seeing request threads even before parties happen.

Comment

• charliecolin
              Getting Somewhere
              • Feb 2006

Why do people have to be dicks toward people who are posting requests? I like to think that they are angry people, who didn't get enough hugs from mommy and now, failures in their lives that they are, with nothing better to do than rail on people they can't see or hear, feel a burning desire to assert their incredibly false superiority, since they think they are better than the people making requests, and because they feel comfortable doing so on a message board. Deep inside, they really only want someone to love them. We feel for you, but look, just because mommy didn't love you, don't take it out on people making requests.

People who make requests are a valuable part of this community. They may request something that may or may not exist, but if it does, and no one thought to put it up, then they have made a valuable contribution, because someone saw it and said, "wait, i have that" and then they post it. If noone has it, then it usually just drops off into the wasteland of uncommented on posts. Either way, everyone's happy. And your mommy does love you, I know.

Comment

• rewing3
                I really don't care
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by charliecolin
                Why do people have to be dicks toward people who are posting requests? I like to think that they are angry people, who didn't get enough hugs from mommy and now, failures in their lives that they are, with nothing better to do than rail on people they can't see or hear, feel a burning desire to assert their incredibly false superiority, since they think they are better than the people making requests, and because they feel comfortable doing so on a message board. Deep inside, they really only want someone to love them. We feel for you, but look, just because mommy didn't love you, don't take it out on people making requests.

People who make requests are a valuable part of this community. They may request something that may or may not exist, but if it does, and no one thought to put it up, then they have made a valuable contribution, because someone saw it and said, "wait, i have that" and then they post it. If noone has it, then it usually just drops off into the wasteland of uncommented on posts. Either way, everyone's happy. And your mommy does love you, I know.

Wtf are you talking about. Lay off the drugs. If you don't like here leave simple as that.
                Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• lilsensa
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                  guys these requests are getting a little out of hand. how long have you been into EDM? do you have any clue how it works with such high profile dj's? if it is recorded, it's probably in the hands of no more than 5 people and carefully guarded. i can pretty much guarantee you wont find any bootlegs of this, so give it time and maybe one of them will decide to release it.
                  to CharlieColin.....Jibs reply sums it up....understand that these mixes aren't likely to see the light of day anytime soon..........
                  RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• charliecolin
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Feb 2006

I believe that these mixes aren't likely to see the light of day. All i'm saying is people don't have to be dicks about it. But there's a catch. How the hell does anyone know for sure whether it will see the light of day or not? The answer is you can't know for sure. Sometimes, the unlikeliest things show up on here. Best to post a request. And to reiterate, people don't have to be dicks about it. A simple "I don't believe this mix will ever see the light of day" will do.

Comment

• charliecolin
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Feb 2006

And rewing, fu.

Comment

• ciaran
                        Addiction started
                        • Jan 2005

turning like the GU place
                        "God Will Forgive Them, He'll Forgive Them And Allow Them Into Heaven. I Cant Live With That "

Comment

• BureOne
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

first of all I dont think Jibs came off as a dick with that post. when I read it, I thought it was on point and perfectly written...so wtf are you talking about Charles?

Dont take it personal man.

Its very true. Some request's are pretty "out on a limb" type of request

Comment

• Lorn
                            Looking for a title!
                            • Sep 2004

Now Jibs. You are upsetting everyone.

Comment

• JonoH
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Apr 2006

I wouldn't be going to the extent to say that requests are a valuable part of the community.

A lot of the requests of recent have been simply reposts of sets that have been previously posted, which was offered out of members pure goodwill.

I'm personally sick of always coming on to this site to find request after request, and at the end of it nothing is uploaded. Its just page after page of utter bullshit. For eg, Jib and Sakio's (No disrespect!) request of Digweed on Global Ibiza Radio. I exhausted all of my sources to find that set as I was interested in hearing it, and I still couldn't, and really...if that hasn't made it available to download yet then the chances of this appearing? Not likely.

If I come across something that hasn't been offered on MS before, I upload it. As you'd find, most of the members here do the same. I was at the Melbourne gig, and sure I'd love to hear it again. But honestly, be realistic. The only copy of this that would be shared would be through, say a Triple J Mixup (FYI...This W/E's playlist hasn't been announced so keep an eye on that one) or Transitions. The chances of this getting leaked is very slim, QBH is extremely professional in the way they operate now and I'll also add to this - good luck getting it from the tech incharge of the booth.

Everyone seems to be more than happy to take from this forum, request alternate download sites, and have a whinge about the people that upload and provide the sources for you to download from, but seriously other than a select few what are you giving back? I thought it was a 'sharing community'.

I've had my go.

J

Comment

Working...