X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DancingQueen
    AVB FanClub | President
    • Oct 2005

Nature Pics

I decided to go walk around Harris Park here in London ON today since it was so nice out. Here are a few of the pictures I took.

sigpic
    RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
    RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Nature Pics

i like the top one

Comment

• speciale
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Dec 2005

the 1st shot is really nice.
      Originally posted by Miroslav
      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
      No Soup for You

Comment

• Digger
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2004

the first two are great....love the powerfull colors of them........any chance on getting a photo of an Iris(the flower)....?....been looking for one with purple and a bit of yellow but with no luck!!.....thanks anyway!!
        https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
        All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• DancingQueen
          AVB FanClub | President
          • Oct 2005

I don't have any Iris'...sorry!
          If I see any I will definitely take a picture for you though
          sigpic
          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Second one is my fave, very well done with the flower excentric in the frame. Makes it a very dynamic balanced composition.
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• DancingQueen
              AVB FanClub | President
              • Oct 2005

Thanks for the nice comments everyone
              sigpic

Comment

• Digger
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DancingQueen
                I don't have any Iris'...sorry!
                If I see any I will definitely take a picture for you though
                thanks!!!
                https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• jarble187
                  vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
                  • Sep 2004

The flower shots look great!
                  Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• DancingQueen
                    AVB FanClub | President
                    • Oct 2005

I took a few more flower shots about two weeks ago, but this is the first chance I have had to upload them. The first one is my personal favourite

sigpic

Comment

• Lrn
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jan 2005

a friend took that his been in japan for a year now

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

^^ wtf ... was that meant for the nonsense thread ?
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                        Originally posted by ace_dl
                        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• speciale
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Dec 2005

nice shots Karen
                          Originally posted by Miroslav
                          It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                          No Soup for You

Comment

• beanzncheez
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2004

Who's Brodie Karen and why is his name on your pics?

Comment

• DancingQueen
                              AVB FanClub | President
                              • Oct 2005

^^^ My guess is he found out how cool I was so he took my name
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...