X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superdave
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Houston Astros -- Finally!!

This is surreal. The Astros finally won a playoff series. Myself and other Houstonians are in shock. 42 years and no playoff series victories until now. Can't help, but think that Caminiti passing away and the playoff victory aren't coincidental.

Should be lots of fun including watching the Yanks and Sox kill each other. Next couple of weeks are possibly shaping up for good baseball.
    Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

baseball is fucking awesome this time of year. i love it.
    i'm gonna love watching the yanks eat the red sox assholes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

and Hoooray for Houston, i was pulling for them too. the braves have been in this position so many times (nlcs), and i say fuck em.
    not a fan!
    but, i gotta say, the 'stros are gonna get mauled by St. Louis.
    good luck!

Comment

• themonk
      Getting Somewhere
      • Oct 2004

also from Houston (although in Tokyo now far from all the action). still remember losses from high school, now if they can just reach the heights the Rockets of old did!

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

why is it shocking that they won? their team is a lot better than people gave them credit for. now people are finally starting to give them respect??? they rocked atlanta as they are going to rock st. louis.

'stros vs cards = world series
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• bananapeel
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Re: Houston Astros -- Finally!!

I was so happy they finally got over their 42 years of history.

I was living in Houston for over 12 years before coming to Calgary. Still cheering for my hometeam!

Carlos Beltran is a gamer. He is the real deal.

Finally Biggio & Bagwell get out of their playoff funk. It's because they don't feel the pressure of having to carry the team like in previous series, of course because Houston now has players like Beltran & Berkman.

Comment

• Tman
            Fresh Peossy
            • Oct 2004

Re: Houston Astros -- Finally!!

Anyone who's a sports fan, who doesn't like baseball(because it's boring) is missing out! Some very good games so far! Beltran vs Walker, Pulouis, Edmonds, Rolen. Good that Houston made it this far, Bad thing they have to face that lineup.

Comment

Working...