X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Civic_Zen
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Post Whore's R' Us

MJDub(227), brakada(154), Galapidate(151), gr8pumpkin(125), FM(120), Musical Journey(92), razvan (8, asdf_admin(86), mario belter(74), Pataky P?l(72), Civic_Zen (6, rewing3(66), sakio pod(63), tiddles(5, Northern Exposed(56), nbpgt(55), Hos(55), mingus51(54), DreamGirlie(54), bedrizzock(45), hypoluxxa(41), Trancelucent One(41), tintin(39), dali18(37), Alpinevpr(36)
    Damn MJDub. You must be Beanz, there is just no other possible explination.

brakada and Galapidate are also post whoreing a bit to the extreme there. Gr8pumpkin has an excuse for sure since more then half of those are from the Kiss100 tracklisting section (gr8 job again there gr8 :wink: ) And FM your teadering as a whore in training. I know a brothel that brakada and galapidate frequent that will train you proper. And MJ you can join him.

asdf, and myself will be joining you in no time I'm sure.
    "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
    "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
    - Thomas Jefferson
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

LORITABS!!
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

damn straight i will.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

i want my 2500+ back
        :cry:

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

what's really going to be funny is....

first person to 500 gets reset.

Comment

• asdf_admin
            i use to be important
            • Jun 2004

dead, yet alive.

Comment

• swedetech
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

Post whores =
              ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• razvan
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Re: Post Whore's R' Us

Originally posted by Civic_Zen
                MJDub(227), brakada(154), Galapidate(151), gr8pumpkin(125), FM(120), Musical Journey(92), razvan (8, asdf_admin(86), mario belter(74), Pataky P?l(72), Civic_Zen (6, rewing3(66), sakio pod(63), tiddles(5, Northern Exposed(56), nbpgt(55), Hos(55), mingus51(54), DreamGirlie(54), bedrizzock(45), hypoluxxa(41), Trancelucent One(41), tintin(39), dali18(37), Alpinevpr(36)

brakada and Galapidate are also post whoreing a bit to the extreme there. Gr8pumpkin has an excuse for sure since more then half of those are from the Kiss100 tracklisting section (gr8 job again there gr8 :wink: ) And FM your teadering as a whore in training. I know a brothel that brakada and galapidate frequent that will train you proper. And MJ you can join him.

Thank God you stopped there ... since I was next )
                "I don't know what will be used in the next world war, but the 4th will be fought with stones."

Comment

• rubyraks
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Re: Post Whore's R' Us

Originally posted by razvan
                  Originally posted by Civic_Zen

Thank God you stopped there ... since I was next )
                  Don't worry m8, you're a whore of a very special kind!
                  "Work like you don't need the money.
                  Love like you've never been hurt.
                  Dance like nobody's watching.
                  Sing like nobody's listening.
                  Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• razvan
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by swedetech
                    Post whores =

Ok so ... if you post ... YOU ARE BADDDDDDDDDD
                    if you do not post ... YOU ARE BADDDDDDDDDDDD

... What should we do ??
                    make 2 fake users .. that will always have 50 posts more then the first poster on the board ...

or wtf ... call me a hoe I don`t care!
                    "I don't know what will be used in the next world war, but the 4th will be fought with stones."

Comment

• FM
                      Wooooooo!
                      • Jun 2004

FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                      Facebook!
                      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• MJ
                        Here since 2002
                        • Jun 2004

I`m a post whore, present whore, future whore and very proud of it too.
                        mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• MJDub
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

razvan = Hoe.
                          http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Jenks
                            I'm kind of a big deal.
                            • Jun 2004

Comment

• asdf_admin
                              i use to be important
                              • Jun 2004

i am sorry ... i love this one.
                              dead, yet alive.

Comment

Working...