X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Maybe It's Just Me...

[rant]But is anyone else tired of hearing about this damn Peterson murder case?
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

makes good news filler...
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• mylexicon
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

I think its interesting because it will set a new precedent for whether or not
      a man who murders his pregnant wife can be tried for double homicide.

Ever since Wade v Roe it has been constitutionally impossible, but many
      people are trying to make it happen anyway......this case has the potential
      to make O.J.'s case look insignificant.

But i hate most laws and lawyers, so i will never find out if anything big happens with this case.
      Be a vegan......eat freedom fries..

Comment

• Galapidate
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

I haven't heard so much from it lately...did they go to trial yet?

Comment

Working...