X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • koteflosse
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

Pixar Movie

The people at Pixar know how to make good movies. I love most of what they have created from the first Toy Story to Finding Nemo. With each new movie their worldwide gross increases. I now wonder what The Incredibles will be like.
  • shroeger
    Fresh Peossy
    • Aug 2004

Re: Pixar Movie

I, too am stoked about The Incredibles. Steve Jobs may not have figured out how to take the market with computers but he sure knows how to run a creative powerhouse with Pixar.

Comment

• Homskillet
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

I saw the incredibles last night and it ended up being pretty damn funny!!
      https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

This was one of their best releases to date. The costume designer (voiced by the director Brad Bird) and her "reasons why a super hero shouldn't wear a cape" were hilarious, and the forest chase was one of the most exciting chases since Return of the Jedi. What I really dug was the over the top James Bond/Connery era set designs and soundtrack, recalling the Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball and You Only Live Twice. Really brassy soundtrack.

Awesome film.
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• palmer
          Retired or Simply Important
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Homskillet
          I saw the incredibles last night and it ended up being pretty damn funny!!

what do you mean "ended up".... did you think it was going to suck? look at the track record. pixar makes great films and tells great stories. I can't believe you would expect anything less.
          todayistomorrow
          art direction | design | animation

Comment

• gr8pumpkin
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

This flick was most excellent. By far my favorite Pixar release to date and that says something because the past Pixar movies are all outstanding. My girlfriend and I saw it on Friday and liked it so much that we saw it again on Saturday. I never do that with a movie. EVER. It wasn't a matter of wanting to see it again after watching it for the first time, it was a matter of NEEDING to see it again. It's that great. I don't think I can say enough good things about The Incredibles so I'll just stop now.
            "There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Gr8 Pumpkin."

Comment

• DeepImpact
              Fresh Peossy
              • Aug 2004

I saw today the trailer of The Incredibles (Many of you have already seen the movie... )

Anyway it looks funny...I will go and see it...

Comment

• koteflosse
                Fresh Peossy
                • Jun 2004

It's pretty much perfect for what it's meant to be. I think it's really a matter of preference whether you like this more than Finding Nemo, but they're both amazing movies and Pixar has yet to make a movie that isn't at least very good.

Comment

• maddlingo
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

I saw the Incredibles last evening. It money well spent. I highly recommend seeing this movie.
                  "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

• being clever
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Sep 2004

Great movie, really funny, the previews were't as good as the previous movies, but CARS looks promising. On the upcoming CARS, I recognized one of the voices to be that of Owen Wilson's. "Hansel, he's hot right now."

I recommend watching this movie if you haven't already!
                    "He was always late on principle, his principle being that punctuality is the thief of time."

Comment

• Gonzo
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Nov 2004

Pixar is always a guarantee of having lots of fun...
                      GnZ

Comment

• bastow
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Nov 2004

Top trailer

Comment

Working...