X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ariel Cybana
    Addiction started
    • Jul 2004

12-18-04 - Ariel Cybana in Springfield, MO

Yes folks I'll be playing in Springfield at Club Drink next Saturday. If you live around the area, lemme know!

For more info and to see the flier, check out: http://417vibe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=242
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

fuckin sweet. some sexy bitches playin that party.
    wouldnt mind being there.

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

Well I'll be damned. I think I'm actually going to be in the area that weekend. It's a 3.5 hour drive from where I live, but two of my friends are graduating from college in Springfield on the 17th. I think their plans are to go drinking the 17th because their family will be with 'em the 18th, but I'll see if I can make it out to the club if I don't head back to KC

Comment

• Ariel Cybana
        Addiction started
        • Jul 2004

Hope you can come check it out!

I have a few relatives who live a few hours from Springfield and they may come check it out too. I think I'll be playing from 1130-115...

Comment

• picklemonkey
          • Jun 2004

Didn't make it... sorry :?
          I got real drunk the night before and (I think) I remember puking. The next day I was real hungover and could barely function. Maybe next time, when you come to Kansas City

Comment

• Ariel Cybana
            Addiction started
            • Jul 2004

It's all good. I had a great time and it looks like I may be heading to KC sometime in the spring.

I recorded the set yet the recording is rather crappy... grr!

Comment

• picklemonkey
              • Jun 2004

definitely let me know! i'll be there. Kabal is pimp, if you can get booked there. Vital is getting there quick. The Hurricane is pretty popular, too. Get to any of those and you'll probably be in some good hands.

Comment

Working...