X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Dawn of the Dead....

If this movie was released AFTER 28 DAYS, then its a Shameless copy / reproduction of it with a different end.... if its the other way around, the same still holds true....

but like 28 DAYS had a few scenes which were well shot.... Dawn of the dead made up for it through grotesque scenes.... absolutely filthy..... beanz paradise IMO......

but it qualifies as a movie to watch if you're looking to kill time

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Civic_Zen
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

28 days later was a total, utter rip-off. Dawn of the Dead was a remake of the Ramirez original from like the '60s. And a great job of it, much better then the original IMO. 28 Days Later was just a rip off, Dawn of the Dead was a remake, big difference there.
    "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
    "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

'night of the living dead' was better than the two above mentioned films.

Comment

• zolberg
        Fresh Peossy
        • Jun 2004

Re: Dawn of the Dead....

its very nice

Comment

Working...