X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • turkman
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2010

MCast Sessions 011 tracklist?

Hey guys, was wondering you might be able to help me out with getting a tracklist for this mix.

All I know of it is that it's nearly 3hrs long and its labelled "Stevb James - MCast Sessions 011"

Any help would be appreciated!
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: MCast Sessions 011 tracklist?

Steve never submitted a tracklist for our Proton radio show so you need to ID the tracks...maybe some here can help. I know I am no help with this because I suck at track spotting lol.

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

I've wanted this TL for a while and never got one even when I asked Steve personally. I think he dug out the tracks (at the time of making the mix) from his secret box - which is why he never gave away the names (or at least I think that's what it was, cause I asked him twice for it)
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• turkman
        Fresh Peossy
        • Apr 2010

One of the tracks somewhere in the middle (the track I'm desperately looking for) sounds a whole lot like Rejuvination - IBO, if anyone can help on that ID?

Comment

Working...