Clear All
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

The Best Team in Baseball...

The two best players in baseball...

Pujols

Scott Rolen

EAT IT the rest of the league, especially the nancy boy AL.
  • rewing3
    I really don't care
    • Jun 2004

What the hell you talking about mate, When is the last time the cardinals wonthe world series. That is all I have to say. The cubs will win the world series before the cardinals.
    Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rewing3
      What the hell you talking about mate, When is the last time the cardinals wonthe world series. That is all I have to say. The cubs will win the world series before the cardinals.
      Well...in Jenks defense the Cards have won a total of 9 World Series Championships with the most recent being in 1982 ('26, '31, '34 '42, '44, '46 '64, '67, '82) while the Cubs have only won 2 with the most recent being before anyone on this board was alive ('07, '0. I'm neither a Cards nor a Cubs fan but I would say that the Cubbies have a bit of catching up to do in order to compete with St. Louis. I agree with Jenks that Rolen & Pujols are definitely at the top of their respective games right now and definitely pose a giant threat this year (even though statistically they're not the best team in baseball).

Go Devil Rays....sike!
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• superdave
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

disagree

those are good players and the cards aren't too bad this year, BUT i think Alex Rodriguez and Barry Bonds are the best players in baseball. Bonds might be the best player ever.

as for the best team, looks like the Yankees right now. My Astros will catch you red-birds before year end.
        Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rewing3

first of all...i'm not your 'Mate.'

I quote what Skahound said, spot on...(and yes, statistically they're not the BEST in baseball, but we're in the top 5.)

Cards have the second most world series titles in baseball next to the Yankees.

Best record in the NL.

Third best offense in baseball.

Rolen is on pace for 160 RBIs.

Rolen, Pujols, Edmonds = 52 HRs , 168 RBI's....before July FFS.

So REwing, what the hell are you going on about? Who is your team?

Yankees i'll bet, fucking AL ball. Or are you waiting for the allstar break to jump on a bandwagon?

Comment

• kezarmyaj
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jun 2004

bonds is a worthless cunt.

go texas. best young team in baseball.

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by kezarmyaj
              bonds is a worthless cunt.

Totally.

I wish he would get busted, and he deserves to, fucking cheater.

His cranium has increased by about 8 inches in the last 4 years.

I don't care how many weights you lift, nothing changes your head shape like that, except roids.

Not to mention he's a cunt too...seperate room away from his teammates, special treatment. Way to go TEAM.

Comment

• kezarmyaj
                Fresh Peossy
                • Jun 2004

and a bit of baseball news:

looks like carlos beltran is going to the astros in a 3 team trade with the main parts being beltran and then dotel of houston going to oakland.

Comment

• buckman
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

hey arent the d-rays on a 12 game winning streak.and still 20 out.
                  " Darkness Imprisioning Me
                  All That I See
                  Absolute Horror
                  I Cannot Live
                  I Cannot Die
                  Trapped In Myself
                  Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• Jenks
                    I'm kind of a big deal.
                    • Jun 2004

yeah, just heard about the Beltran trade while watching the cards beat up on the cubs.

i may be biased, but i don't think one bat is going to matter for Houston.

You can't just go assemble a team and expect the clubhouse to gel in one season.

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

you are a bastard jenksy... the astros are gonna come back and bite you in the ass! (i'm saying my prayers everynight, because i'm afraid you are right... cards are on fire). dotel sucked anyhow... we just need petitte healthy and jimy FIRED.

you just need to watch out for the cubs now though... they have prior AND sosa back now... when they get the rest of their staff healthy, they'll give you a run for the money.

pujols hit a fucking line shot outta the park yesterday that was a fucking bullet... i've never seen a line drive homerun like that, it was crazy.

anyways, enough ranting.... GO 'STROS
                      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• kezarmyaj
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Jun 2004

nl central is a fun division to watch. the pirates finally tailed off, but there are still 4 teams in it. will be crazy in september if it stays the way its going.

Comment

• mw-1
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2004

screw the Cards, CUBS ALL THE WAY!

Homepage:

www.wahimusic.com

Myspace:

www.myspace.com/wahimusic

Comment

• MJDub
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

GO 'STROS!!
                            http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• myladyfriend
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Jun 2004

White Sox all the way!!

Gonna be a crazy weekend playing the Cubs too. I'll be there Sunday to witness the madness. Theyre gonna need a 3:1 ratio of fans to police to keep that place in order.

I like the Cards so long as they keep beating the Cubs though.

Comment

Working...