Payment options
  • What is MercuryServer?

What is MercuryServer?

EDM Music Resource

MercuryServer's community forums and DJ database have everything you need to discover Electronic Dance Music. Subscribe to your favorites and discuss them in our community to keep up to date on their latest news and downloads.

Personalized Downloads

Create your personal MercuryServer portal by subscribing to your favorite DJs. Watch MercuryServer adapt to your tastes as your subscriptions grow, delivering new downloads and recommended artists straight to your personal portal.

Join MercuryServer now to get started!

• Forthcoming album from Will Saul - "Getting Closer"

So finally I can announce that my new album project is called Close....we've being doing a few remixes in secret over the last 8 months (Little Dragon, Fink & Scuba) which you can download here: http://soundcloud.com/getting-closer
    Close is the brainchild of Will Saul. His upcoming album 'Getting Closer' is the result of a series of fruitful collaborations and musical alliances with some of the most exciting producers, musicians and vocalists out there.
    This should be superb.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Forthcoming album from Will Saul - "Getting Closer" started by floridaorange View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      nelinho -
      good producer and dj.

Will Saul fact: He is a Tottenham Hotspur FC supporter.

carry on.
      floridaorange -
      June 3rd release date
  • Search Artists

• My Artists

Register now to subscribe to your favorite artists!

M.A.N.D.Y.

Tale of Us

Robert Babicz

Anthony Pappa

Maetrik

Hybrid

16 Bit Lolitas

Claude VonStroke

Find more