^
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

Originally posted by Shpira
      take them...again we are talking of symptoms rather than problems. We should re evaluate what we have done to earn such hatred that people kill themselves to kill "us" There is something awfully wrong there...and that needs to be addressed. There is always going to be lunatics...we need to make sure that people have a choice and education not to follow in their footsteps. I don't think those are the primary objectives of any conflict so far.
      Who's "us"? "Us" as in the West? Do you know how many innocent teenagers they send into Northwestern part of India, sometimes draped in packing tape to battle the cold, with an AK47 and 2 magazines, to fight with the Indian Army? Because they know at the end of the magazines, those kids are on a suicide mission. So yea let 'em die.

I echo your sentiments in some of what you have to say, but shit the atrocities these people commit in this part of the world is madness, which no amount of education is going to fix. This problem HAS to be nipped in the bud.

In parts of the Middle East, they have this RUBBISH ideology of infidels, in India, it's a Hindu Muslim thing, it's like every aspect of these terrorists is to wreck havoc, so the education bit is beyond a far cry from any form of rea-llusion.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

Re: I shot bigfoot yesterday.

but when Bush lied he was an asshole.. When Obama lies it is romantic

Comment

• threehills
          I heart Lollergirl
          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by threehills
          I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
          I actually just found out this quote is a fake, lol.

Martin Luther King never said: "I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy."

Like the Marx quote, it's a bit too a propos. What "thousands" would King have been talking about? In which enemy's death was he supposed to be rejoicing?

A quick Google search turns up lots of tweets, all of them from today. Searching Martin Luther King Jr. quote pages for the word "enemy" does not turn up this quote, only things that probably wouldn't go over nearly so well, like "Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend." I'm pretty sure that this quote, too, is fake.

What's fascinating is the speed of it. Someone made up a quote, attributed it to MLK, Jr., and disseminated it widely, all within 24 hours. Why? What do you get out of saying something pithy, and getting no credit for it?

Perhaps they only wanted to say this thing, and knew that no one would pay attention unless it came from someone else. Or, perhaps they are getting a gargantuan kick out of seeing people repeat their lie ad infinitum. Either way, it seems strange to me.
          It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

there is no such thing as a fake quote.. somebody said it

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
              • Mar 2008

marx was a buster. need moar ghandi
              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

Originally posted by runningman
                yup. but not martin luther king.

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                  marx was a buster. need moar ghandi
                  oh please not Gandhi.
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

Obama didn't file in excess of 10 Million in taxes as president alongwith good ole "I'm not talking as VP" Cheney who filed even more thanks to Haliburton - oh ZZZZZING
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Squish
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by threehills
                      I actually just found out this quote is a fake, lol.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they're attributed correctly
                      ." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                        • Mar 2008

lol forgive me, i just had to fudge that spellhing
                        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

are you mad they made more money than a community organizer? Pow!

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by Squish

The problem with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they're attributed correctly
                            . - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                              • Mar 2008

internets

I will give you a talisman. Whenever you are in doubt, or when the self becomes too much with you, apply the following test. Recall the face of the poorest and weakest man whom you may have seen, and ask yourself if the step you contemplate is going to be of any use to him. Will he gain anything by it? Will it restore him to a control over his own life and destiny? In other words, will it lead to swaraj [self-rule] for the hungry and spiritually starving millions? Then you will find your doubts and yourself melting away
                              M.K. Gandhi in D.G. Tendulkar, Mahatma, vol. 8, p. 89; MPWMG, vol. 3, p. 609.
                              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• picklemonkey
                                Double hoodie beer monster
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman

Comment

Working...