Have just bought a SMART tv and wondering about anti-virus software..........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micko
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Have just bought a SMART tv and wondering about anti-virus software..........

Currently have AVG on the PC at present, but have just bought a SMART tv, which can connect to tinternet and wondering if I should consider upgrading?

Kinda new to all this flim flam

Would appreciate any suggestions

Cheers
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Have just bought a SMART tv and wondering about anti-virus software..........

congrats Micko what make/model didja get?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Micko
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Re: Have just bought a SMART tv and wondering about anti-virus software..........

Originally posted by floridaorange
      congrats Micko what make/model didja get?
      Panasonic TXP42ST30B

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

you won't need an Anti-virus for a smart tv (at least not for the time being). they use proprietary software to run apps which connect to the internet. so you're safe.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Micko
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
          you won't need an Anti-virus for a smart tv (at least not for the time being). they use proprietary software to run apps which connect to the internet. so you're safe.
          Thanks Man - had a feeling that was the case, although wouldn't have been able to say it like that

Comment

Working...