sorry guv

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Weizy
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jun 2004

Re: Foooooootballlllll!

Originally posted by coleby761
      Thanks for the kiss of death Jon! imo pretty simple pats made many crucial mistakes (12 men on field, welker & hernandez droppin passes on crucial drive, belichek wasting time out on mannigham obvious catch) and the Giants did not. This one hurts worse than 2007 cuz Giants outplayed them then this time Pats choked it away. Can't make dumb mistakes in most crucial game.
      I had no idea that I could jinx the team by way of [ms]

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

Re: Foooooootballlllll!

Originally posted by coleby761
        Thanks for the kiss of death Jon! imo pretty simple pats made many crucial mistakes (12 men on field, welker & hernandez droppin passes on crucial drive, belichek wasting time out on mannigham obvious catch) and the Giants did not. This one hurts worse than 2007 cuz Giants outplayed them then this time Pats choked it away. Can't make dumb mistakes in most crucial game.
        Giants should have won by two additional touchdowns. The fact that they didn't indicates how well the Pat's played. Srs.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...