X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Chicago Bears

If the packers goto the superbowl this year my pops said we are going no matter what.

/threadjack
    Last edited by res0nat0r; November 6, 2011, 05:49:35 PM.

Comment

• Weizy
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jun 2004

Shameless threadjack

in all seriousness though it's hard to see anyone stopping the green & gold this year. as I die hard vikings fan I must say RESPECT. your squad looks way too good. however we still have plenty of football to be played before anyone is crowned champion.

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

any given sunday
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Weizy
          MCast Resident DJ
          • Jun 2004

BIG game for Da Bears tonight. I can't stand the Eagles, Andy Reid, etc. so I'll be backing the Monsters of the Midway.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            Anyone have Styx livesets?
            • Jun 2004

Da Bears;
            now to rip the lions
            ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Garrick
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

man, the bears had some HARD hits on defense in the game last night. i enjoyed watching cutler scramble and pull completions out his ass too. he looked like he was really enjoying last night.
              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Weizy
                MCast Resident DJ
                • Jun 2004

Great game last night. I loved watching Vick get hit play after play. Lance Briggs was a man possessed and Matt Forte continues to be a bellcow of the finest form. Even with the two fumbles he was impressive.

Da Bears looked good last night. Hopefully they'll make a run and put the Lions back where they belong.

Comment

• Weizy
                  MCast Resident DJ
                  • Jun 2004

Jeez the Lions got shellacked today by the Bears. Very decisive victory. That should just about put any talk of the Lions making the playoffs to bed.

Did anyone see DJ Moore get ejected? A very dangerous thing to do, but that's football. He definitely deserved to be ejected. The fans gave Moore quite the ovation on his way out of Soldier Field. I am sure the league office will be making a pretty penny on fines from that game

Bring on the Packers tomorrow night!

Comment

Working...