X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Danny Tenaglia - Live on E Le Noir - 24.05.2002

he lost all credibity with that stunt imho!

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by tribalcho
      DT @ FACEBOOK ''Right after I get back home from NYE in Mexico, I will finally BE reviewing many of my own LIVE recorded sets from Italy, Ibiza, Canada, NY and more and will BE finally uploading a bunch. I just haven't had the time, sorry. x''

Also : YOUR SETS HERE: So dear friends "formal DJ's or Not" over yrs I've been able to host 100s of DJs & offer great guest spots. Sadly those days r gone since proper residencies diminished in 90s. But due to todays technology I can help many of u BE noticed by sharing with fans ur sets here. Creating a new e-mail "mixed@dannytenaglia where U can send ur mixes & I'll copy ur links of the ones I feel r very special. But to not overload my wall I'm suggesting to pls Keep the Music w Deep House, Proper Tech House, Techno, Classics (garage/disco/industrial...) even rock & chillout can BE kool, But please, NO POP, Trance, Dubstep, Hip Hop or Rap or any Squeaky Nonsense that sounds like Arcade Machines!! This is NOT Nintendo or Atari's wall, it's Tenalya's!! Today the G's silent! hehe With Love, Peace & Respect 2 ALL, BEcause sharing is caring! dt x
      And why did you quote me in on that
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• tribalcho
        Gold Gabber
        • May 2008

Because this is the direct answer of your ''Tenaglia doesn't like his sets to be recorded'' statement..that's old news,isn't it?!
        btw,i see a lot of members here that have a lot of negative feelings about DT,and i really can't understand why..Its ridiculous to hate a DJ just because he has a certain temper...all what matters to me is THE MUSIC and thats all..also i had the chance to see for myself few years ago that he is a great guy actually=)
        GOING TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Todor Kalev - Bringing Back The Old School (Feb 201 by Todor Kalev | Mixcloud

Antarez on hearthis.at

Antarez - DJ Sets And Mixes | listen to music and sounds on hearthis.at

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Because this is the direct answer of your ''Tenaglia doesn't like his sets to be recorded'' statement..that's old news,isn't it?!
          Care to point me in the direction of where I have made this statement!

Comment

• GarryX
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Apr 2006

I have taken this down but if this was his compilation being aired then surely its E Le Noir radio that he should be pissed at???

Comment

• chunky
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jan 2006

Fuck me he probably doesn't know anything about it. He's probably tucked up in his loft with his horse completely oblivious. Every time someone posts something about Tenaglia all the butter heads come out and regurgitate the same old shit over and over again. In the past I had to remove Jimmy Van M's Bedrock, James Lavelle's Fabric, Northern Exposure 2, Nick Warren's Ibiza & Amsterdam CD's and many more. The didn't become fair game just because some dodgy internet radio stations chose to broadcast them without licence. The real issue here is what people do when they become aware that they are mix CD's.

Comment

• alexsibarra
                Platinum Poster
                • Dec 2007

i think that DT should share worldwide in that order he would be PRAISE by so many that don't have the chance of getting in DT gig, but i guess he dosent mind that at all =( pity 4 that
                IT MEANS A LOT

Comment

• GarryX
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Apr 2006

I did wonder if it was genuine that someone had direct contact with Tenaglia within a day of this going up....maybe they do, maybe they dont.

Comment

• chunky
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jan 2006

DT @ FACEBOOK ''Right after I get back home from NYE in Mexico, I will finally BE reviewing many of my own LIVE recorded sets from Italy, Ibiza, Canada, NY and more and will BE finally uploading a bunch. I just haven't had the time, sorry. x''
                    So when is he actually going to do this? He's posted 37 sets so far, none of them his? It seems to me he's only copy & pasting soundcloud links

Comment

• ddr
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

i'll believe it when i see it
                      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

Working...