X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

NCAA Pool

Hey all, I know some of you have done the NCAA Pool I run in years past, so I wanted to extend an invite again to anyone that might be interested. Pot as of the moment I'm typing this is around $700, should be more by tip-off tomorrow. Rules and details here:

Please let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: NCAA Pool

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

mizzou is my pick! hope they do well.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
        mizzou is my pick! hope they do well.
        I think it's preposterous that they actually ended up the #8 overall seed, but the result of that is that we're in a bracket with the weakest #1 seed, so I'm ultimately elated with the way it all played out. Can. Not. Wait for the tournament to start. I normally do two brackets in my pool -- one that is what I WANT to see happen, and one that is what I THINK is going to happen. This year, those brackets don't look all that different.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Toasty, what's up man

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

What's up, gents? Haven't posted in a while, but still swing by to see what's what from time to time. Just trying to stay out of the madness that is the Politics section.

Comment

• Garrick
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

can't believe melo was suspended for the tourney. talk about a huge blow for syracuse. i still have them going to the final 8, getting beat by ohio st. they might have a tough time with vanderbilt too, though, if they have to play them.
              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

I had them getting upset by Vandy anyway and with or without Melo, it's hard to imagine them not making the Sweet 16, so it really didn't change anything for me. Does suck for them, though, although a way around being dealt such a crushing blow would be to do things right the first time.

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

What a boring day of basketball yesterday, for real. There were probably only 3 games out of 16 that had any real drama at all. Still better than working and I still enjoyed the day, but it really paled as compared to some years past. Here's hoping today is more exciting (except for the 2-15 game in the West, where I'd like to see a bloodletting).

M-I-Z!

Comment

• Jenks
                    I'm kind of a big deal.
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
                    What a boring day of basketball yesterday, for real. There were probably only 3 games out of 16 that had any real drama at all. Still better than working and I still enjoyed the day, but it really paled as compared to some years past. Here's hoping today is more exciting (except for the 2-15 game in the West, where I'd like to see a bloodletting).

M-I-Z!

Was really hoping for Syracuse to go down, that was a pretty good game. I was at Itap in the afternoon. It was funny seeing all the people on laptops at the bar, "working from home". lol. Was also funny hearing a guy yell, "My bracket is fucked!" After one game? lol.

Comment

• Jenks
                      I'm kind of a big deal.
                      • Jun 2004

Well what a difference a day makes. Yesterday was bracketbuster day.

Before yesterday, ESPN had 6.4 million people with perfect brackets.....today they have 2. lol. That's why they call it March Maddness.

Comment

• Garrick
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

meh, time to start rooting for the underdogs.

Comment

Working...