X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Dream

i hadn't thought of steve for a month or so and randomly had a very very vivid dream about him last night. he was getting married, never saw the bride nor did i know who it was... i just remember it was me, him and our friend mike d from pensacola. steve walked into the living room after coming back from the liquor store and was carrying a box of liquor, wearing some crazy tux top for the wedding with baggy shorts and he was wearing probably15 hats! he looked like a goofy mother fucker and he just started spouting off some random shit that got all of us riled up.
    then he told me to go into the bathroom, turn the lights off and just stare into the mirror. i did and it seemed like i went on a wild psychadelic ride, like an acid trip or something... when i came out of the bathroom, he and mike d were hiding and then jumped out and scared the shit out of me. mike had a mask on and steve just scared me with his face. they were laughing so hard... then i woke up.

anyhow, i really appreciate dreams like these so i figured i'd share even though it's wildly random. so vivid and so nice to revisit with the ones you lost through dreams. RIP bud.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Dream

oddly enough, i had to re-install XP at work last week and when i re-installed MSN, i got a pop-up saying sjames64@hotmail.com wanted to become my friend - i crapped my pants.

tru story (minus the crapping)
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

he's poking us from the afterlife, maybe!
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

I feel for you guys.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

thanks john

Comment

• DancingQueen
            AVB FanClub | President
            • Oct 2005

What a great dream to have.....Steve having a blast an joking around. Thanks for sharing
            sigpic
            RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
            RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• ddr
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
              steve walked into the living room after coming back from the liquor store and was carrying a box of liquor, wearing some crazy tux top for the wedding with baggy shorts and he was wearing probably15 hats! he looked like a goofy mother fucker and he just started spouting off some random shit
              lmao, that is SO Jibbly, hahaha.
              "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• imi
                Fresh Peossy
                • Dec 2011

thanks to share

Comment

• Bender420
                  Tickle me Elmo!
                  • Jun 2004

Just now noticing this thread! That's a great dream!!!
                  Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Localizer
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jul 2004

I'm not sure if this was ever posted, I can't remember.40d7.jpg
                    Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                    -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Bender420
                      Tickle me Elmo!
                      • Jun 2004

great pic!
                      Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Garrick
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

haha, pickle looks so young!

Comment

• chuckc
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

^^^ yep but so does steve james really, way to young to go, now

mr. unome he still looks old

j/k but u never on here anymore so u wont see!

Comment

Working...