Brodinski (Turbo Recordings) @ Diplo and Friends Show, BBC 1Xtra (29.04.2012) Best of

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Brodinski (Turbo Recordings) @ Diplo and Friends Show, BBC 1Xtra (29.04.2012) Best of

It baffles me when a DJ receives praise for weaving together different subgenres of electronic dance music. Techno and tech-house? Electro and Italo? Wasn't that, like, the second thought people had after they realized they could mix records? (Somewhere in New York, Nicky Siano is sitting in a rent-controlled apartment spinning Led Zeppelin into Bobby Womack, laughing his ass off.) This dynamic matters, as France's Brodinski is one of a wave of European artists who have come to prominence as much for their mixing skills as for their productions (see also: Jackmaster).

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/brodinski-turbo-recordings-diplo-and-friends-show-bbc-1xtra-29042012-best-of-edition/

♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special modified & remastered HQ Version of some of his best moments (from my view and personal perspective) !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Re: Brodinski (Turbo Recordings) @ Diplo and Friends Show, BBC 1Xtra (29.04.2012) Bes

G. Vump - Feeling
    Dj MikeQ - The Master Blaster
    Floetry - Say Yes (Kingdom Remix)
    2 Chainz - Got One
    Surkin - Never Let Go (Club Cheval Remix)
    Kool Keith - Drugs (Switch Remix)
    Willy Moon - Yeah Yeah (Sinden Remix)
    LOL Boys - Get Close To Me (feat. Angelina Lucero)
    Yes Wizard - Elephant & Castle (Duke Dumont Remix)
    Gremino - Let's Jack
    Addison Groove - F That 101
    The Weeknd - Initiation
    DJ Funeral - Last Breath
    The Ethics - To The Beat Of The Drums (Floyd Campbell Edit)
    Mister Tweeks Neva Change (Sam Tiba Remix)
    Damu Mermaid
    Maelstrom - House Music (DJ Dodger Stadium Remix)
    Rizzla Badmind Ha
    Evian Christ None Of Ya'll Don't Rap
    Yuksek - Off The Wall (Pelican Fly Remix)
    Jam City - The Courts

Comment

Working...