Former OMB Director Under Reagan Blasts Mitt Romney's Bain Capital Job Creation Claim

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE_LIGHT
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Jun 2004

Former OMB Director Under Reagan Blasts Mitt Romney's Bain Capital Job Creation Claim

fox news did not want to hear the truth about BAIN!!!! thank you for tell it like it is!!!!

the real truth is coming out about MR Bain Career.. I can not wait till November!!!!
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: Former OMB Director Under Reagan Blasts Mitt Romney's Bain Capital Job Creation C

Yawn, there is always risk involved in capitalism. How about the success stories like Staples? Do they not count? I'd give a helluva lot more credit to Romney's ability to create jobs using private funding over the community organizer's ridiculous ability to throw more public money at everything that moves.

I really want to know what alternative economic system these idealists are envisioning that will make everything better.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

Re: Former OMB Director Under Reagan Blasts Mitt Romney's Bain Capital Job Creation C

^^Lets live in reality eh? Kthx. Obama isn't the poor black guy standing outside of a homeless shelter passing laws that will silently withdraw money from your rich white bank account to pay for poor black peoples clean needle programs. Mitt isn't a rich white Mr. Burns who only steals foodstamps from poor black mothers on welfare and launders it to fund the elevator in his garage for his cars.

Can we stop being so extreme? That is the huge problem with politics in the US right now. No compromise and the other guy is an economic terrorist. Thats why Lugar didn't get reelected. This type of silly shit does more harm than good.

Comment

• THE_LIGHT
        MCast Resident DJ
        • Jun 2004

^^^ Amen on that!!!!!

Comment

• THE_LIGHT
          MCast Resident DJ
          • Jun 2004

What make's has our politics so bad now is NO COMPROMISE & CITIZENS UNITED RULING!!!! UNTIL THAT CHANGE'S IT ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE!!!

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Q: What's wrong with private equity firms?

A: Nothing.

I don't see what's wrong with having a job creation plan. I'm not certain Obama even has one at this point. It sure as hell looks like he doesn't even care.

make of that what you will. (I'm guessing you'll find 'racism' or 'fascism' or whatever buzzword-of-the-week you were directed to use within the penumbra of my statements lloozlzlz)
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...