The Republican presidential candidate visited a West Philadelphia charter school

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE_LIGHT
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Jun 2004

The Republican presidential candidate visited a West Philadelphia charter school

rough day for Mr. Flip Flop... 24:40min

"Mitt Romney hit a road block today when his education tour stopped in West Philadelphia. Parents and teachers rejected his plan to corporatize public schools and increase class sizes. And the mayor told him to get out!"
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: The Republican presidential candidate visited a West Philadelphia charter school

and philly schools continue to phail.

people who live in west philadelphia aren't great decision makers, so how could we even expect them to understand the concept of charter schools, much less it's comparatively better track record than those miserable city schools they so desperately want to hold on to.

It's almost like they care more about politics than they do their own children. Such behavior is strange until you realize that the choices they have made in life have led them to living in west philadelphia.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

Re: The Republican presidential candidate visited a West Philadelphia charter school

^Nah, man, they just need mo' money, don't be so fucking racist!

MSNBC wouldn't be satisfied until we lean forward to the point of falling off the cliff.

Comment

Working...