X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Catherine

Anyone play this puzzle game? I don't really play a lot of games anymore, but I do love puzzles and my wife is out of town for the week, so I picked up this puzzler because I wanted something to pass the time and it was very highly rated. Holy fucking moses is this tough. Not really anything else out there quite like it, in fact.

There's what I guess could be characterized as a dating sim component to it as well that is oddly engaging and thought provoking, but as a puzzle game, it is really unique and really, really hard, Great challenge.

Anyone play through the whole thing?
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Re: Catherine

A played the demo of this... and I can certainly see the draw to it, but it was just a little to weird for my tastes personsally.
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

It is weird to be sure, and the story part of it is, well, odd. The puzzles, though, make it worthwhile. I can't think of too many games that leave me so satisfied to even pass a single freaking level, lol.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

will need to check this out.
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

Working...