Clear All
  • SummerSTL
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2009

VA - Bubble Candy Bombs out now on Tulipa

Out now on Beatport from Tulipa Recordings:

VA - Bubble Candy Bombs

Bubble Candy Bombs [Tulipa Recordings] :: Beatport

Featuring support from Richie Hawtin, Luciano, Slam, Paco Osuna, Hernan Cattaneo, Spartaque, Nick Muir, and many more!!

VA - Bubble Candy Bombs
    TULIPA036
    1. Giovanni Randisi & Anton - Bust It (Original Mix)
    2. Dennis DeSantis - Pilfer (Original Mix)
    3. Malandra Jr. - Opium (Original Mix)
    4. Phanton - Tuvan (Original Mix)
    5. Luciano Pizzella - Deserto Blu (Original Mix)
    6. Ecco - Journey Into A Magical World (Original Mix)
    7. Blockage - Blinded (Original Mix)
    8. Mark Beshai - Three Fiddy (Original Mix)
    9. Ingredientus - Snow Blades (Original Mix)
    10. Swyft - Playground (Original Mix)

In the gardens surrounding the Tulipa Manor, various species of plants twist their way up to the sky. They grow in rhythm and in harmony together. Tulipa Recordings opens the gates and these plants disperse their own unique flowers and hypnotic aromas. Pushing past the garden entrance, they reach toward the heavens, illuminating the sky with translucent light and unorganized beauty.

Giovanni Randisi & Anton, Dennis DeSantis, Malandra Jr., Phanton, Luciano Pizzella, Ecco, Blockage, Mark Beshai, Ingredientus, and Swyft are the keepers of these expansive numbers. The result is Bubble Candy Bombs, a story of youth, innocence, and exploration. The mood deep at first, and then stretches toward more whimsical moments later on. By the conclusion, the music is in an eerie and daring place in typical Tulipa fashion. The grooves are thick, the bass is pulsing, the percussion is crisp, and the notes are delectable.

The garden gates remain open. The fragrances drift downwind and swirl toward new noses. Flowers dance in the sunlight and the striking colors of their petals shimmer in the eyes of onlookers. The Bubble Candy Bombs explode and leave a musical portrait of emancipated inspiration. Hearts continue to yearn for more.

2012 Tulipa Recordings
    "As a label boss myself it’s great to have newer labels like Keinemusik, Klektik, Tulipa, Pespectiv, Paso and Area Remote bringing us new and emerging talent - conclusive proof that the undergr

Intellectual Mastering | Hear the Difference
    Artwork by Hanna Mese 'Meshe'

FEEDBACK & SUPPORT:

Richie Hawtin - download for r hawtin

Luciano - thanks!

Slam - will try out these thanx

Paco Osuna - downloaded thank you

Hernan Cattaneo - thanks man many good ones

Nick Muir - Loving Tuvan

Spartaque - support

Danilo Vigorito - ecco mix!!

Omid 16B - DL for Omid16B thanks for the music if he likes he will get back to you,Richard

Cid Inc.- Goooood stuff! Ecco, Luciano Pizzella and Phanton tracks are my favourites, will play!

Markus Schulz - downloading for Markus

Kasey Taylor - Desert Blu is great, thanks mate

Andy Durrant - Downloading on behalf of Andi Durrant for Capital FM / Riley & Durrant. Andi will get back to you with reactions and feedback if he's playing it on the radio - Thanks - Luciano

Gareth Whitehead - another great package from Tulipa. Full support!

Noah Pred - DeSantis: bringing micro-house back! I like.

Prudo / Alfa Romero - phanton's track is the one for me.

Animaltek (DJ Earthian) - like phantom - tuvan, will play thanks

Abyss - NICE

Lonya - Excellent package , well done!

Silinder - great tracks in here, Phanton being my fav, thanks

Kassey Voorn - Some good tunes here, cool compilation.

Fady Ferraye - Nice compilation, my favorites are Phanton's, Malanda Jr's and Swyft's.

Guy Mantzur - good music here , will play 4 sure

Alex Nemec (Alex & Filip) - another great pack from tulipa.

Scotty.A - cool pack. 'Phanton - Tuvan' & 'Pizzella - Deserto Blu', are very very good. Full support

Dark Soul Project - all tracks are great nice productions Ingredientus - Snow Blades (Original Mix) is my fav great track!!

T-Lectual - Bust It, Pilfer, Blinded, and Deserto Blu are my favs...another great comp!

Daniel Mehes - great mostly housy release, I quite like Ecco's and Giovanni and Anton's tracks, thnx

Nick Stoynoff - Tuvan, Deserto Blu, Journey Into A Magical World, and Playground for me

Soulwerk - Great pack! Thanks Summer!

Cactus Twisters - Cool compilation ! Ecco is the one for us, support!

Yamil Colucci - Really good packcage, thanks!

Marcelo Vasami - Phanton - Tuvan (Original Mix) Mark Beshai - Three Fiddy (Original Mix) Swyft - Playground (Original Mix)

Issac - Deserto Blu and Snow Blades for me. both of them are ace! Thanks!

Nomean - Some good stuff here. Especially 'Tuvan' and 'Playground'! Will play them on my upcoming gigs!

Nick Varon - Good stuff thanks

Sun H - Great pack from tulipa as always

Andrea Fissore - Great release! Will support! thanks

Andy Newland - great sounds with swyft being stunning

Simon Firth - Dennis Desantis,phanton,Ecco,Mark Beshai and Ingredientus all sounding really good.

Sasha Le Monnier - Bust It, Tuvan are my picks here, nice feel of old skool on both these.

JonQPublik - Love Phanton's "Tuvan" and Ecco's "Journey Into A Magical World"; both are the housiness I've been loving recently. Luciano Pizzella's "Deserto Blu" will fit in nicely as well. Lovely depth. "Three Fiddy" will get played, too. It's that quirky house that floats well around here.

Will McGlone - Very nice groovy collection of music, I will be supporting Phanton - Tuvan, Dennis DeSantis - Pilfer, Luciano Pizzella - Deserto Blu, Blockage - Blinded , and Mark Beshai - Three Fiddy.

Valeria Croft - Blinded will try.Good one.Thanks!

Gianni P. - cool stuff! thanks

Bleed - considering for review

Benoit C (Tsugi Publication) - nice tracks

Kenny Wee - need to say more? another suave release from tulipa stable!!

Todd (RA) - Thanks.

Markku Arimo - Expected nothing less than another solid compilation of chunes! Bust It and Tuvan are both really cool and the kind of chill I am into at the moment. Playground for the more late night hours works really well. Thanks for sending.

Enzo - deepnees

Neuro - perfect summertime release!

Exothermic - Groovy assortment of tracks

AVAILABLE ON BEATPORT HERE:
    Bubble Candy Bombs [Tulipa Recordings] :: Beatport
Working...