X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

NO ONE is going to be safe...EVER

Have you ever chatted with a Hacker within a virus?

That just gave me the jitters.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: NO ONE is going to be safe...EVER

that's badass. It doesn't surprise me that it happened or that it's possible... what surprises me is that he took the time to actually write the two-way chat gui and functionality into the trojan. Really, if this virus took off, why would he want the ability to chat with 1MM separate users?

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

Flame | Threat Level | Wired.com

If you want some crazy shit you need to read about the new Flame malware thats out there. Basically they extended a known crypto exploit into new territory which no one has ever seen yet to sign code as Microsoft to install updates which are infected.

The guy who discovered the original crypto attack doesn't know how they've implemented this new version and basically only world class crypto experts could know how to do this. So basically the US gov't has some crypto nerds doing this crazy shit. It is pretty bad ass if you ask me.

“We have discovered through our analysis that some components of the malware have been signed by certificates that allow software to appear as if it was produced by Microsoft,” Microsoft Security Response Center Senior Director Mike Reavey wrote in a blog post published Sunday.To generate their fake certificate, the attackers exploited a vulnerability in a cryptography algorithm that Microsoft uses for enterprise customers to set up Remote Desktop service on machines. The Terminal Server Licensing Service provides certificates with the ability to sign code, which is what allowed the rogue code to be signed as if it came from Microsoft.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Yea I read about Flame weeks ago, they called it Stuxnet on Speed. Stuxnet was stealthy, under 500 KB of code, but Flame is over 20 MB and it downloads and reconstructs itself in pieces. It's numbing what this thing can do and how it spreads, for example it can jump from PC to PC and or PC - USB - USB - PC and it will do this ONLY once it has mapped out the entire network and made the best determination of what is the main server it needs to head towards. Absolutely gob-smacking.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

bring on singularity!

Comment

Working...