If MercuryServer goes the way of the dodo...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobjuice
    Banned
    • May 2008

Re: If MercuryServer goes the way of the dodo...

Originally posted by Kamal
    emotional shitty
    It is a depressant, simple as that.

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

When it's wearing off? I did not know that. Thanks juicer. I guess I gotta mix it with an upper to get rid of the shitty feelings.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Kamal
        Is that physical shitty/mental shitty/emotional shitty? Mine is more emotional shitty than anything.
        Well that's an interesting distinction, it's been a couple years since I've had hard alcohol since landing myself in the hospital for the 2nd time due to it's consumption. The first time I drank too much and had food poisoning, the 2nd time I just had a stomach ache from hell. I figured I should just stop and did. So that was the beginning of me noticing my body reacting to alcohol extremely negatively.

Once my wife and I decided to have a child I thought it was only fair if I didn't drink to help make it easier for her not to drink. I know, I'm such a nice guy. Well during those 9 months my tolerance obviously went away. Then I noticed my blood pressure/heart rate would increase when I drank wine, so instead of relaxing I felt rather anxious. So I decided enough is enough for a while.

But as far as emotionally, alcohol is a depressant... and I've said this once before already, alcohol makes life's low moments harder to get out of for me. Thus, I'm able to manage my emotions more efficiently without alcohol.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• TomTom
          Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
          • May 2002

Originally posted by tiddles
          Originally posted by picklemonkey
          test instance that apparently isn't as hidden as it needs to be
          That's my MCast test site to try out new plugins, CSS and general Changes before they are applied to the live site. And there is no need to hide it so I never tried to. The site looks fucked up most of the time anyways lol.

Comment

• nick007
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2007

Shot all for the advice - I play squash 3 x week and its into the pub for a few whiskeys after the game (any beer or wine gives me severe gout) so i have aquired a taste for whiskey and copious amounts of water with it. Anyway will try and cut down to see if it helps. It really is my achilles heel.

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by nick007
              Shot all for the advice - I play squash 3 x week and its into the pub for a few whiskeys after the game (
              Good luck man.

Comment

• Jenks
                I'm kind of a big deal.
                • Jun 2004

One of the best things you can do to get off booze is to get it out of your house, all of it, just box it up, and ship it away....pm me for my address.

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

A good friend of mine used to be a really big party goer, did drugs, drank a lot, had plenty of money to spend too. He drove the nicest cars, hung out with plenty of hot girls, etc etc... I never in a million years thought he would change. Now he's 6 years sober, goes to clubs all the time, has more love for the music and scene than ever before. I'm heading to Cali in Oct, will get to hang out on his birthday, and I gotta say, I'll have to see it to completely believe that he's changed that much. It's pretty impressive too, especially since he was diagnosed as being bi-polar since he was 17.

Comment

Working...