X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

a quick question about smart phone chargers

So as you all know I nabbed the S3 a while back, and found out the other day that I can use my old blackberry bold charger to charge the S3.

My question is: will using the blackberry bold charger harm the S3 battery or circuitry?

I admit my great ignorance on this matter, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Anyone know where I should look to find this answer?
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: a quick question about smart phone chargers

I do it all the time with my Note, just look at the output on the BB charger and compare it to the output on the charger of the S3, as long as it's = to or less, you're fine, just make sure it's not more.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• poults
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2006

On the S2 the charging was actually limited by Samsung and the kernel i run ( Siyah) allowed you to increase the current it charged at which i did, the phone got slightly warmer than usual but im not sure if it was detrimental to the battery or not, it seems ok still.
      OT: got my s3 today too.
      Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Originally posted by poults
        got my s3 today too.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Originally posted by poults
          got my s3 today too.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...