Edit

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha Ibiza Global Radio 12/07/12

Just want to hear this again

sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• spyros
          Gold Gabber
          • May 2007

Originally posted by simonr
          Just want to hear this again

he played this tune @ loca !!! super awesome track !!!!!!
          it was if not the best, one of the best moments we had @ the party !!!!!!
          Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• simonr
            Transitionator
            • Jun 2004

2 x pages, several days passing, and still unlikely to see the light of day

I suggest people e-mail requests for an upload to ibiza global radio here >> ibizaglobalradio's sounds on SoundCloud
            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• sbando
              Going back to Romford
              • Apr 2008

Re: Will Sasha's Ibiza Global Radio 12/07/12 set ever see the light of day ?

Top thread .
              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
              ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• simonr
                Transitionator
                • Jun 2004

If the set doesn't appear soon I'll be locking the thread as it just ends up a prick tease and ego trip.
                sigpicSimonR

Comment

• ddr
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by simonr
                  If the set doesn't appear soon I'll be locking the thread as it just ends up a prick tease and ego trip.
                  Lock it... this one and the Ibiza thread in the Nick Warren/Jody thread too, nothing but cock teases.

Their broadcasts are crap anyway, they talk throughout the whole broadcast. I dont even think if it was released it would be worth listening to.
                  "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Homskillet
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

All bad... why the teasing? What's the point.

Release it already if you have it.
                    https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Aug 2009

you all have a clap if I had always said the set will be up, it has come sooner or later

Their broadcasts are crap anyway, they talk throughout the whole broadcast. I dont even think if it was released it would be worth listening to.
                      my final version is 30 minutes long, no talkings, everything fluit, no fade-out / fade-in. It sounds like there was never been a talking in it and it is my right to enable it when i think, not when you think. It takes me between 2-3 hours for a little 30 minutes set! Yesterday i was until yet in Ibiza too. Chill out a bit

Comment

• julesee
                        Addiction started
                        • Apr 2009

come on ol' chap....dont be like that

Comment

• lord lucan
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
                          you all have a clap if I had always said the set will be up, it has come sooner or later

my final version is 30 minutes long, no talkings, everything fluit, no fade-out / fade-in. It sounds like there was never been a talking in it and it is my right to enable it when i think, not when you think. It takes me between 2-3 hours for a little 30 minutes set! Yesterday i was until yet in Ibiza too. Chill out a bit

Stick it up your arse. You pompous twat.

Comment

• simonr
                            Transitionator
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion

So what you are saying is, you've got it, its uploaded to Soundcloud, but you've made it private and won't enable it until people on here beg you for it

That's not how we work here .. so if you aren't sharing (which I'll respect) I will lock the thread by the end of today and you can PM me the link if you want the thread re-opened.
                            sigpicSimonR

Comment

• psychout
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Nov 2009

i don't care about this mix anymore! so if you want share! if you don't want, don't!

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Aug 2009

@simonr: who has opened the thread? I do not yet. At first i will upload the 45 minutes Set from Nick, then later Sasha! everything after the series

Comment

Working...