• May 2006

Re: Sasha Streams that may (or may not) be recorded & shared

^Anyone got it cut out of the show???^

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2009

the event was streamed last night and i have recorded this (Guti + Sasha). Im out the whole day, will try to cut out the talking tomorrow and will share it for us hope you will like it

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
        Platinum Poster
        • Aug 2009

I see myself in the obligation to provide for a little attention, because the topic is now over 4 month without any comment

Sasha Radio Guest Mix right about now, but do not panic, im sure its nothing new or at least yes? Huh, will create the TL live for you

Tracklisting:
        01.) Tiefschwarz feat Cassy - Find Me (SIS Remix)
        02.) ID - ID (boring minimal track)
        03.) Tiga Vs Audion - Let's Go Dancing (Original)
        04.) Circular Rhythms - Untitled Document
        05.) Jimpster - Porchlight & Rocking Chairs (KiNK Remix)
        06.) ID - ID
        07.) Coyu feat Aaron David Frith - Salvation

Comment

• Zover
          Banned
          • Mar 2014

Load up your sound cards cunts. Sasha is doing a be at TV from Space Ibiza. I know this because I have connections (or it was all over social media). Bitching about bit rates from cunts should soon follow.

Comment

• sbando
            Going back to Romford
            • Apr 2008

When? I love trainwrecks.
            ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
            ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
            ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
            ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by sbando
              When? I love trainwrecks.
              If you knew the Piss Boy at Space you would know when. LOL

Comment

• sbando
                Going back to Romford
                • Apr 2008

I thought YOU were the piss boy at Space. Anyway, I was talking to Zover...
                ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Aug 2009

>>> sasha @ SpaceIbiza tonight

1. some people have family and night shift and other things to do as uplaod sets "unprofessional" direct after ....
                  2. I've never bluffed, but its not cool to get "12 hours" later some insults and the super cool moderators dont care about it. I have said i will upload it later, but 1 day later there is still hate, maybe you all have no job, i dont know, but it goes too far ....
                  3. jo hear the first minutes from the comment ""Funny" detail: the set doesn't exist" all right`? Zippyshare.com
                  4. I always keep my promise .... and have not started the thread or?
                  5. summarizes yourselves some time to your own nose!

Comment

• D.Williams
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Aug 2006

Maybe you should have not posted anything until you uploaded the set, thats what I would have done. Just saying

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by D.Williams
                      Maybe you should have not posted anything until you uploaded the set, thats what I would have done. Just saying
                      hoff asked, I was merely responding and talked with the other guy about the closing, where my informations were too imprecise! I think there is nothing bad at all, maybe the "thread" starter elected the wrong topic about it ...

to the set: its difficult to cut, when you have 6 minutes continuous interviews in "spanish" and lots of talkings too, i dont have problems when there are 30 seconds of nice informations about the club / dj or the vibe, which sounds cool in any car or beach after party (and can be retained as...)

I have one version ready
                      01:36:41 minutes so over 20 minutes are cut out, need to listen to it in quiet moments if its good to release it, because my own challenging is higher than others have. If not, i need to take some time for a second and better version

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by D.Williams
                        A child no older than 5 years old can previously understand how it goes.. When this happens non stop for a few years, you gotta think he does this thing over and over again for misterious reasons that might generate haters. Its that simple.

Personally thank for his sharings and try to avoid hating.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• sbando
                          Going back to Romford
                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion

later some insults and the super cool moderators dont care about it

The moderators here (the beasts of burden at least) are Simon and me. So the cool factor is close to absolute zero (-273.15C). Fonzie is cool.

In the past few days we've edited out expletives and banter in threads that usually don't go anywhere anyway, I have moderated two or three posts, Simon locked that pointless thread about a set the isn't anywhere, Scene, Torrents, Mixing Bowl, Core.

So, pretty please, post a link if you have one, there are excellent individuals here, friendly and polite, and they're all mad at you .

Yes, you did announce fabulous and exclusive set (Cocoricò, Ibiza Sonica without the yakking and so on) .

Personally I don't hate, I have more pressing matters at hand, lost my dad, eviction, bad health, work not so good. Put things in the correct perspective.
                          ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                          ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                          ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• lord lucan
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jan 2006

hoff asked, I was merely responding and talked with the other guy about the closing, where my informations were too imprecise! I think there is nothing bad at all, maybe the "thread" starter elected the wrong topic about it ...

to the set: its difficult to cut, when you have 6 minutes continuous interviews in "spanish" and lots of talkings too, i dont have problems when there are 30 seconds of nice informations about the club / dj or the vibe, which sounds cool in any car or beach after party (and can be retained as...)

I have one version ready
                            01:36:41 minutes so over 20 minutes are cut out, need to listen to it in quiet moments if its good to release it, because my own challenging is higher than others have. If not, i need to take some time for a second and better version

Hi Evil please accept my appologies. id really like this set and you are a good man who is simply misunderstood. Cheers

p.s. Please die.

Comment

• Claire Taurus
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2014

I have one version ready
                              LOL. It's a fucking 90 minute radio broadcast, from a shity radio station. I'm sure everyone can wait for the the voices in your head (quiet moments) to settle down.

Comment

• simonr
                                Transitionator
                                • Jun 2004

Assume the set never appeared and Evil made even more of a prick of himself than usual, fuelling future animosity towards him from other forum members.

Standard.
                                sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...