• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: September 12, 2012

Originally posted by tiddles
    I miss France where telecoms are required by law to unlock all phones for free after 6 months on contract.
    Most US carriers will unlock it within 6 months as well if you call and ask them to do so. I've gotten both TMO and ATT to unlock my S2 and Blackberry.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

^How come instructions to do this aren't easily available to find online? Shouldn't there just be a special key sequence for every model of phone that people can just put online? Paying for someone to push a few buttons is shit.

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
        Most US carriers will unlock it within 6 months as well if you call and ask them to do so. I've gotten both TMO and ATT to unlock my S2 and Blackberry.
        Really? Good to know, although I haven't had a US phone in like 6 years. Will they do this for iphones or is apple a bitch about it?

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by res0nat0r
          ^How come instructions to do this aren't easily available to find online?
          because chinese spammers took over the SERPs for all the unlock your phone KWs

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

I blame Huawei.

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

Originally posted by tiddles
              Really? Good to know, although I haven't had a US phone in like 6 years. Will they do this for iphones or is apple a bitch about it?
              I don't know if they will do the iphone within 6 months but I do know they will do it when your 2 year contract is up.
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• dusk
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Just got my 5 in hand. So far it's pretty sweet. LTE is considerably faster as well this thing is shockingly light compared to my 4.
                ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...