Mint Festival 2012 (Soul Clap, Wolf & Lamb, Seth Troxler, Jamie Jones & Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Mint Festival 2012 (Soul Clap, Wolf & Lamb, Seth Troxler, Jamie Jones & Reboot)

Mint Festival 29-09-2012.

All sets are at 128 bitrate.

Soul Clap: DepositFiles 1:50:08

Wolf & Lamb: DepositFiles 1:48:49

Seth Troxler: DepositFiles 2:00:36

Jamie Jones: DepositFiles 2:15:05

Reboot: DepositFiles 1:47:28

Enjoy all!
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Re: Mint Festival 2012 (Soul Clap, Wolf & Lamb, Seth Troxler, etc)

I listened to W&L and it's great!
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• ribbario
      Underwater
      • Aug 2006

Re: Mint Festival 2012 (Soul Clap, Wolf & Lamb, Seth Troxler, Jamie Jones & Reboot)

Mint
      Mixes !!!

Comment

• fatalfelix
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2008

Re: Mint Festival 2012 (Soul Clap, Wolf & Lamb, Seth Troxler, Jamie Jones & Reboot)

"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• ribbario
          Underwater
          • Aug 2006

http://soundcloud.com/mixfeed/wolf-lamb-live-mint-festival

http://soundcloud.com/mixfeed/seth-troxler-live-mint

http://soundcloud.com/mixfeed/soul-clap-live-mint-festival
          Mixes !!!

Comment

• ddr
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

^ the original stream from be@tv was at 128 FLV.. which I encoded to 128 mp3 using ffmpegX... not sure why mixfeed's are larger in size?

Comment

• sbando
              Going back to Romford
              • Apr 2008

I can make them 1 GB each if you want .
              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• vinnie97
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jul 2007

Re-encoded to a higher bitrate maybe (this is the stuff that rightly pisses off Bloodstream/Evil, btw, he just has difficulty expressing it without being offensive ).

What codec is the audio embedded in the FLV? m4a/aac/mp4?

Damn you, sneaky Sbandy, beating my post by 7 sex.

Comment

• ddr
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
                  Re-encoded to a higher bitrate maybe (this is the stuff that rightly pisses off Bloodstream/Evil, btw, he just has difficulty expressing it without being offensive ).

What codec is the audio embedded in the FLV? m4a/aac/mp4?

Damn you, sneaky Sbandy, beating my post by 7 sex.
                  Well that Douchbag calls anything he uploads HQHQHQHQHQ *barf* He only gets annoyed because there truly are higher quality rips of stuff he "personally records" such as when an Essential Mix is recorded directly from FM or SAT sources. Something he still doesn't understand and gets his lil feelings hurt because of it.

But to answer your question... here is the analysis of the Wolf & Lamb FLV:

Screen shot 2012-10-01 at 11.58.25 AM.jpg

mp3 @ 128. I think all be@tv streams are at that bitrate.

and to be honest, it does kind of annoy me when people encode them to a higher bitrate when it isnt needed... the only reason being is that size really does matter if you are planning on putting them on your ipods or iphones etc...

Comment

• vinnie97
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

Nice...so that can just be directly extracted from the flv, I presume? I am still wondering what Windows software can capture the audio FLVs streamed at B@.

Also, I think a secondary reason (and the main reason AFAIC) for not re-encoding in the first place is that it diminishes the quality further by applying a further level of compression to the already compressed audio. This is probably why he makes the HQ claims (which, while may be misleading, is actually the highest quality one can attain IF he is only extracting and not re-encoding the files). Unnecessarily taking up space is just as important to many. If you can just extract the audio without doing any further encoding, all the better.

The last time I was able to capture the stream at B@ (a few years ago), they were using mp4 audio (if memory serves).

Comment

• ddr
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
                      Nice...so that can just be directly extracted from the flv, I presume? I am still wondering what Windows software can capture the audio FLVs streamed at B@.

Also, I think a secondary reason (and the main reason AFAIC) for not re-encoding in the first place is that it diminishes the quality further by applying a further level of compression to the already compressed audio. This is probably why he makes the HQ claims (which, while may be misleading, is actually the highest quality one can attain IF he is only extracting and not re-encoding the files). Unnecessarily taking up space is just as important to many. If you can just extract the audio without doing any further encoding, all the better.

The last time I was able to capture the stream at B@ (a few years ago), they were using mp4 audio (if memory serves).
                      I used ffmpegX to I guess re-encode them to mp3... but I did just search and yes you can just extract the mp3 from the FLV using iExtractMP3.

I can use this program on the FLV's in order to give the cleanest version and re-upload. Wouldn't take long..

Comment

• vinnie97
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

Don't do it on my behalf, but that would definitely be the cleanest route to go in the future.

Comment

• sbando
                          Going back to Romford
                          • Apr 2008

You don't listen to me, huh? Good ol' WM Recorder captures the streams (you can tell by the link) without much Apu. Otherwise, just Google "record stream Be@TV" or whatnot.

If you mean what codec the "stored file" is (to quote one of Evil's useful tips), me and ddrz looked and looked but we couldn't find any "direct link". So just grab it and fucking dump it, it's no Mozart.
                          ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                          ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                          ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• vinnie97
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

I am hunting again. Sorry, didn't intentionally ignore you on the recommendation, probably long since forgot.

Comment

• sbando
                              Going back to Romford
                              • Apr 2008

I'm joking.
                              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

Working...