X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Zero Dark Thirty

This turned out to be rather disappointing, in fact it was so much like The Hurt Locker in the way it was put together, such that I came off feeling unsatisfied in the way they connected the dots, the first "event" of the movie had little, by way of what bought on the next scene, other than a lot of time having passed. Add to it another series of disconnected events for 2 hours and you have ZDT.

The only part of the movie that I really enjoyed was the actual raid, not because it was littered with action packed drama, but the accuracy with which it was depicted and the way the entire house was rebuilt. Of course there seemed to be some differences in the account of what happened (in comparison to the depiction of the Marine who wrote the book about the incident and came on 60 minutes to talk about the raid in detail).

The movie received undue praise for what appeared to be an average film at best. Give it a 5/10
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

^what a bummer, i'll pass based on that. Hurt Locker was a cool movie, but I don't need to see it again repackaged.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• nick007
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2007

Enjoyed this. Slow build up but I liked the way the courier was traced through the lookouts on the streets.

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

Working...