X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Politically Correct

I believe that politically correctness is making people naive to the world. I posted something in sports under the Detroit section and it has since been deleted. It was nothing but the truth. Some people probably thought that it was racist but again it was people that don't live within 1000 miles of Detroit.

You guys should wake up every morning like I do and watch another murder in Detroit. Literally every day when I wake up and eat cheerios with blueberries in it they are always talking about another murder in Detroit.

We need to get past Politically Correct as a society. People should be allowed to feel however they want. Just as people try to respect people for being gay. Gay people need to respect people that don't like gays. People feel how they feel. We must respect bigots just as we respect transvestites. People have been raised with a different moral compass and that must be respected as well.

There needs to be a mutual respect and an honesty among society in order for them to make right decisions in their life and society as a group. Not speaking your mind about how you really feel or think is living under oppression. And that is the society we live in today.

Runningman
  • Highsteppa
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2005

Re: Politically Correct

So, you're trying to justify your blatantly racist post in the sports forum that got moderated?

Seriously, this coming from you is hilarious.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

It wasn't racist. Again people have a hard time with racism and understanding it.

racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races

I said nothing racist. I didn't say white people are better. I stated the obvious. White people have more money than black people. That isn't racist. It is a fact. To kick white people out of your city is in essence kicking out the money of your city isn't it?

Comment

• Highsteppa
        Gold Gabber
        • Feb 2005

You are a seriously damaged person if that's your view point of the world. Bitching about how you're victimized on a message board just underlines how out of touch you are.

And saying that black people don't pay their taxes is the cause of Detroit's troubles is a racist viewpoint (and a moronic oversimplification). It's sad that you think that a single sentence sums up racism; it just shows your "enlightenment" (your words, not mine) and ignores the complexity that goes along with racism/prejudice. It's a broad brush you're painting a race with, and downright fucking offensive. Respect your view? For what? Shortcut, faulty thinking tainted with a stereotype to score points for your own prejudices about black people? Why the fuck should anyone tolerate hateful bullshit like what you posted? You asking for your viewpoint to be respected is a weak, thinly veiled attempt to avoid responsibility for being called out on your nonsense.

Reading you repeat over and over how smart you are (even though it's only you that says it) is like listening to some dumb fuck in a bar talk about how tough he is, when you know that he'd get his ass kicked in a split second. The people that are smart, tough or any quality that's positive are usually the ones that never need to advertise it. To state the obvious, you are certainly not the exception.

People have been raised with a different moral compass and that must be respected as well.
        ^^^^^^^^^
        Sounds like the same justification an organization like NAMBLA would use.

Thanks for coming out brainiac. You're only special in the sense of needing a helmet when you go out in public.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by runningman
          People should be allowed to feel however they want.
          Evidently the mods "felt like" deleting your post.

Originally posted by runningman
          People have been raised with a different moral compass and that must be respected as well.
          Yes, some right and some wrong.

Here's a moral compass for you RM, we are all the same. Race does not make us different. Whoever taught you otherwise was lying to you.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Rawrmune
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2011

Race in itself is just a man made construct that ignores the reality that people of various ethnicities interact, intermarry, and create communities together. It's a term that's primary purpose has been used to separate a subset of people from other people and to promote the idea of one group being superior and another group being inferior to another.

Not sure what exactly this post was about but maybe runningman is just simply misinformed or ignorant of the bigger picture. It's unfair to put the blame on a single group of people, maybe if you examine the reasons why these people are poor, you may find that they live in a hostile environment, that there is a lack of opportunities available to them, or that there exist other barriers that prevent or make it difficult for them to overcome this problem.

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Highsteppa
              You are a seriously damaged person if that's your view point of the world. Bitching about how you're victimized on a message board just underlines how out of touch you are.

And saying that black people don't pay their taxes is the cause of Detroit's troubles is a racist viewpoint (and a moronic oversimplification). It's sad that you think that a single sentence sums up racism; it just shows your "enlightenment" (your words, not mine) and ignores the complexity that goes along with racism/prejudice. It's a broad brush you're painting a race with, and downright fucking offensive. Respect your view? For what? Shortcut, faulty thinking tainted with a stereotype to score points for your own prejudices about black people? Why the fuck should anyone tolerate hateful bullshit like what you posted? You asking for your viewpoint to be respected is a weak, thinly veiled attempt to avoid responsibility for being called out on your nonsense.

Reading you repeat over and over how smart you are (even though it's only you that says it) is like listening to some dumb fuck in a bar talk about how tough he is, when you know that he'd get his ass kicked in a split second. The people that are smart, tough or any quality that's positive are usually the ones that never need to advertise it. To state the obvious, you are certainly not the exception.

^^^^^^^^^
              Sounds like the same justification an organization like NAMBLA would use.

Thanks for coming out brainiac. You're only special in the sense of needing a helmet when you go out in public.
              I didn't read this.

Also you from TO is a long way away from Detroit my friend. All of you are a long way away from Detroit yet you think you can talk about it is rather funny. Maybe you should come here for 6 months and see for yourself. Come to Windsor and eat some cheerios with me in the morning and see.

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit#Ethnic_groups

The census reported that the city had 82.7%
                African American, 10.6% White (7.8% non-Hispanic white), 1.1%Asian, 0.4% Native American, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 3.0% other races, 2.2% two or more races.

The city is broke because the 700,000 people that live there (82% black) don't pay taxes. That is just a fact. I am not hating on black people but this is a fact about Detroit.

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

The only people left in Detroit are those who are too poor to leave since the cities steady economic decline. The reason why blacks are disproportionately poor is systemic.

Detroit Must Cut Income Taxes, Worsening Crumbling Tax Base

Who Killed Detroit? - Investors.com
                  Last edited by floridaorange; December 10, 2012, 08:30:48 AM.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• tiddles
                    Encryption, Jr.
                    • Jun 2004

I heard a good joke the other day.

Why do Koreans hate snow?

because it's white and everywhere

Comment

• Highsteppa
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Feb 2005

Funny how the "enlightened" quotes me and then goes on to say I didn't read this.

More like he didn't know how to respond.

Either that, or he's taking notes from Vinny. hahahahah

Btw, I've been to Detroit several times last year on business and I've seen both sides of the city and the communities. The people that live there see it as being a lot more complicated than the bullshit you're spewing.

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

You wish. I seriously didn't read it. I didn't have time. Plus I really don't care about your uneducated statements. You just hate on me because deep down you want to be like me.

There is only one side to Detroit. There aren't two I assure you. Maybe you stumbled out to the burbs and didn't realize you weren't in Detroit.

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

Dude please stop, if your post / thread was deleted, take it up with the mods, starting a public debate about being corrected isn't the best way to do it, and it's even worse that you're bringing up the thread that you were corrected for. Know when to stop mate.
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                          Originally posted by ace_dl
                          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Jenks
                            I'm kind of a big deal.
                            • Jun 2004

Classic runningman: Drops ridiculous comment... waits for bites...trolls.

Comment

Working...