Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Deport Piers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Deport Piers

Originally posted by Alexudis
    The rest of the rats have deserted, but you show your metal manly mettle and straight-up ride or die.
    What he said.

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

Probably going into prep mode, knowing that posting here is a colossal waste of time (oops). The rats are those who want a king, which was the opposite of what those who arrived here in 1776 wanted. You can all carry on building your utopia unabated after camp FEMA carries off the dissenters.

Since no one can be bothered to click the aforementioned link and just want to make inane or faux clever comments in whatever false victory they've imagined for themselves, here's the headline:
      MSNBC's Toure: We Need Obama ‘To Save Us From The Gun Epidemic’
      Followed by a bunch of made up facts. It is little more than a sycophantic media mouthpiece happily doing the bidding of a narcissistic maniac and his agenda of destruction.

Here's more visually demonstrative racist propaganda that the wannabe dictator will be using as a prop in his 2nd Amendment smashing press conference tomorrow:

Comment

• Highsteppa
        Gold Gabber
        • Feb 2005

Oh look, Vinnie's bitter again.

This never happens.

It's not opposite day is it?

Comment

• Highsteppa
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2005

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

The most damning evidence that this latest "massacre" was just a ruse (false flag) to get more people on board to dismantle the 2nd Amendment: Sandy Hook Shooting: Active-Shooter Drill Confirmed by Law Enforcement Raises Suspicion of False Flag Operation :

For the anything-other-than-mainstream-impaired zombies and the "it can't happen here" true believers, try to get past that it could be construed as a blog and check the linked reference from the CT gov site itself:

FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters

Those who forget history are damned to repeat it (paraphrased obviously).

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Originally posted by vinnie97
              The most damning evidence that this latest "massacre" was just a ruse (false flag) to get more people on board to dismantle the 2nd Amendment: Sandy Hook Shooting: Active-Shooter Drill Confirmed by Law Enforcement Raises Suspicion of False Flag Operation :
              lolololol. I'd like to thank the internet and Alex Jones for making this stupidity possible.

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

For the anything-other-than-mainstream-impaired zombies and the "it can't happen here" true believers, try to get past that it could be construed as a blog and check the linked reference from the CT gov site itself:

i feel sorry for you, get help vincent.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Highsteppa
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Feb 2005

The fact that you deny the deaths of 20 children based on some flimsy conspiracy theory just shows what kind worthless scumbag you truly are.

Seriously Vinny, this is fucking shitty even by your own standards.

Comment

• vinnie97
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by floridaorange
                    i feel sorry for you, get help vincent.
                    That feeling is reciprocal but save your sympathy. Why don't you report me to your overlords? See something, say something, right? How did the AR15 used in the crime end up in the back of Adam's trunk? The fact that you don't care about this hopelessly inconsistently reported so-called massacre shows me you're more lost than I could ever be.

You should pay closer attention to your Christian friends who you like to belittle if you really favor your livelihood because they're onto something about this dictator-in-waiting. The puppet you continually puff up is an instrument for a sinister plot attempted by many previous governments before, and I'm curious why you think we're wholly immune from history or maybe you're simply too frightened/embarrassed to consider the possibility.

Quit frothing at the mouth, Steppa. I'm not the one using propaganda to make a case for constitutional circumvention, and remind me why I should entertain your thoughts about anything again? Scratch that, it would be a waste of both your time and mine. The fact that you attack ME for simply questioning the official reporting on the story and highlighting a curious coincidence just shows how hopefully beholden to the mainstream you are. When that bubble pops for you, it won't be pretty.

Hell, the first thing you did in this thread was defend that cretin, Piers, and in another thread you were waxing poetic about journalistic integrity. I'm sorry but the more one reads between the lines about modern events, the more obvious it is that journalistic integrity was conceded by these big media moguls long ago.
                    Last edited by vinnie97; January 18, 2013, 11:03:05 PM.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Feb 2005

Seriously Vinnie, you're really needing help and are a complete and utter bitch to even suggest that the massacre of 20 kids didn't occur. And all the finger pointing to everyone else being bad in your eyes doesn't undo how much of a coward and a sleazebag you are for even suggesting it in the first place.

Go ahead, rail against how unfair you feel the world is to you, keep showing how much of a social retard you are and above all, blame everyone else for your social fuck ups. I guess you still haven't outgrown the mentality that getting negative attention is better than not getting any attention at all, because you have nothing positive to offer. Most peeps drop that ideology by the age of 10.

Your life must fucking suck.

Btw, please quote me where I defended Piers.

Know why you can't? Because I didn't.

Learn to read, and maybe I'll stop owning your ass on every thread you post in.

Comment

• vinnie97
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

blah blah blah, the twittering of a suckling statist is tickling my ears. Protip: The more names you call me, the less of your posts I read.

Here's some more random looney toons sh*t you can add to the crazy pile (C-Span bill reading back in 200 that apparently passed shortly thereafter...God knows what the content is, though it sounds pretty gruesome, half of it being classified and preliminarily requiring the drafting of a new Bill of Rights):

Disclaimer: Don't worry, under 2 mins, minimal attention span required.

If anything, it points to how brazenly disconnected the 400+ some-odd elected officials are from their own constituencies and ought to smack some sense into some of you that trust their accounting of events by default (but I sadly know it won't).

Tell me I'm the one who needs help after watching that.
                        Last edited by vinnie97; January 19, 2013, 04:23:02 AM.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Feb 2005

The more names you call me, the less of your posts I read.
                          Oh nos!!!111!!!oneoneone.

Threats of more willful ignorance.

No.......

Please.

Stop.

Next thing you'll say is how you're going to hit the ignore button.

(And then read the post and answer anyways)
                          Tell me I'm the one who needs help after watching that.
                          You need help.

Anger management to start and maybe some therapy from whatever uncle touched you in your swimsuit area are probably great starters. You got your ass kicked alot in school didn't you?

Lol. Vinnie owned again.

Comment

• floridaorange
                            I'm merely a humble butler
                            • Dec 2005

let's not call names, I know both sides have, but lets try not to eh?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• vinnie97
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

^I won't even succumb to reading his filth. However, Highsteppa, it will be fun to see you raped by the very corruption and graft and tyranny you blindly and blatantly support. I don't like to wish ill on anyone, but when they're willfully and gleefully heading down such a path without abandon, my concern dwindles to nil. Don't get upset with me because I posted the video. That's called blaming the messenger. That statist RINO who was reading the bill should've scrapped it if he was so appalled, which makes him complicit in treason like so many of his other comrades.

O'Commie is the most corrupt President in US history, bar none. Most of these other representatives are nearly as bad (like the uber hypocrite Harry Reid who once claimed we needed an audit of the FED but no longer believes it and once believed in the necessity of the Senate filibuster but is now acting to kill it).

And don't tell me he's not living in some fantasy land when proclaiming we don't have a spending problem: GAO report: US on 'unsustainable long-term fiscal path' | The Daily Caller - he's lying to you, and you're eating it up.

This won't end well and I have seen zero resolve to address it from this joke of an administration. Taxing the top percentile owners at 100% of their income won't put a dent in it. Therefore, a spending problem by definition is what we have.

Comment

• vinnie97
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jul 2007

And anyone who would act appalled by truth-seeking suggests they themselves have something to hide, and that is just how both Fox and CNN responded to those damn "conspiracists" asking difficult questions about glaring inconsistencies/omissions/oddities in the recent school shooting (i.e. you must hate children, nevermind that we're using them as pawns to push an agenda). The purpose is to marginalize anyone who doesn't toe the corporate (in this case) line in hopes of swaying opinion that will quash the doubting and serve to brand doubters as loons by default. The manipulation (coming from the media and the majority party in power) has reached a sickening fever pitch.

Comment

Working...