Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shiva
    MCast Mistress
    • Nov 2007

Welcoming a NEW Dj & a new show on MCast: Signature Session by Antonio Arebalo

It is my pleasure to announce to you that the MCast family has just become bigger with our new member:
    Antonio Arebalo.

Antonio is an old timer since the old days of Mercury Nation, a dedicated artist, and I am pleased to have him joined our Dj family with his new show: Signature Session.

Welcome on board Antonio, it is good to have you with us. Can't wait for your show to start...

• floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Welcoming a NEW Dj & a new show on MCast: Signature Session by Antonio Arebalo

welcome! Thanks for the heads up L!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Re: Welcoming a NEW Dj & a new show on MCast: Signature Session by Antonio Arebalo

Welcome aboard
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Shiva
        MCast Mistress
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by floridaorange
        welcome! Thanks for the heads up L!
        My pleasure Always!

Comment

• signaturesession
          MCast DJ
          • May 2013

thank you Shiva & everyone for the warm welcome! looking forward to starting the show & being part of the mcast|proton residency. be on the lookout, I will be uploading end of month mixes starting with 'signature session june 6x6x6 compilation' stay tuned & subscribe! also for 'july 7x7x7' and guest mixes on the horizon as well, all the best with peace

'keeping ears to the ground'

Comment

• signaturesession
            MCast DJ
            • May 2013

thank you Shiva & everyone for the warm welcome! looking forward to starting the show & honored to be part of the mcast|proton residency. be on the lookout, uploading end of month mix starting with 'signature session 6x6x6 compilation' also stay tuned & subscribe for all future 'signature session' compilations followed by 'july 7x7x7' and special guest dj's on the horizon as well, all the best with peace

'keeping ears to the ground'

Comment

Working...