Francois Dubois & Shur-i-kan ***5 HR SET*** - Live @ Moog, Barcelona - 16/08/2007

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarryX
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Apr 2006

Francois Dubois & Shur-i-kan ***5 HR SET*** - Live @ Moog, Barcelona - 16/08/2007

From the recently discovered lost hardrive vaults...and recorded during arguably one of the best years for underground deep house, I present to you a marathon 5 hours of aural pleasure from one of the most fun residencies (and a fantabulous night with fellow soldier Tom Shur-i-kan) I've had in recent memory.
    Good luck with that tracklist...if I remember correctly, I played for the first two hours, then Tom did another two, and we did a B2B session for the last bit...

http://soundcloud.com/funkdvoid/francois-dubois-shur-i-kan-5
  • Adzey
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Mar 2008

Re: Francois Dubois & Shur-i-kan ***5 HR SET*** - Live @ Moog, Barcelona - 16/08/2007

good find pal

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• coleby761
      Are you Kidding me??
      • May 2008

Re: Francois Dubois & Shur-i-kan ***5 HR SET*** - Live @ Moog, Barcelona - 16/08/2007

AWESOME! Looks like Lars is breaking out lots of older stuff. Him and Shur-i-kan quite a tandem

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

untz untz untz

just in time for the weekend. cheers garry!

Comment

• fatalfelix
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2008

This is crazy!!!
          "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

Working...