• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: edc

Originally posted by floridaorange
    what comments did you hear specifically?
    i heard quite a few funny ones, most of them had F bombs dropping left and right and the people sounded like they were drunk as hell (or something else).... the one that stands out the most was a couple guys talking, one of them saying "yeah my buddy and his girl just got here. they are fucked up but i told them they need to stay for digweed man. you gotta stay for digweed man! daaaaang." yada yada... lots of "he's tearin' this place up man! digweed's tearin' this place up!"

i'm impressed that this was filmed from a phone. the clarity was better than anything i've tried to record and my battery gets drained so fast.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• go0gle
      Platinum Poster
      • Jan 2007

Re: edc

^ lol he was talking to my friend.. most people were high/drunk so.. ya

Originally posted by Simeon
      Sasha & John on the same bill?....
      Different days.. Sasha was on Sunday, Digweed on Sat. John was part of the "Carl Cox & Friends" thing.. Sasha wasn't.

Originally posted by Garrick
      so did you just stand there the whole time and record both of these? what did you use to record? great job.
      hah yes.. i pretty much stood there like an asshole and recorded the whole thing but i still enjoyed it.. didn't impact my dancing all that much.

Honestly i did it for the board.. people here share so much amazing music, i feel like i should give something back.

I recorded with this: http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-808-Pure...ords=nokia+808

It has couple of HAAC mics and a decent recording algorithm.. works great. You can get about 2 hours of HD recording before running out of battery.

Comment

Working...