X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Olympus Has Fallen (2013)

John McClane and Jason Bourne had a love child and left him loose in the White House fighting Asian take-out / delivery dudes who were handed some AKs.

Ashley Judds cameo and Aaron Eckhart's Rambo-president-ish role was ... no seriously, it was
    Especially considering he EXACTLY rendition-ed his Battle L.A. acting sequence, only on the East Coast.

A typical terrorist plot (only with a Korean bad-boy at the helm) did really nothing for this action-packed drama flick from start to finish. I mean literally, the opening sequence starts with fighting and ends with fighting.

Give it a reasonable 4/10, could've been a 5.5 if it was Jason Statham. I (personally) couldn't see Gerard Butler being an over-excessive hard-ass.
    Last edited by Kamal; July 3, 2013, 12:16:24 PM.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Olympus Has Fallen (2013)

lame

Comment

• nick007
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2007

Haha classic movie review

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

haha

Comment

• Highsteppa
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2005

It really would have benefited in having a sense of humor, instead of just having Gerard Butler gouging peoples eyes out with his thumbs all the fucking time.

It's a preposterously stupid idea on paper and on screen it isn't much better, but there was a weirdly stupid charm to it.

As much as I hate to say this, the new one with Jamie Foxx and Channing Tatum - White House Down, is the better film, but equally preposterous.

Comment

Working...