Crew Love (Sould Clap, Wolf + Lamb) - Mixmag CD Cover (October 2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoumaBros
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Crew Love (Sould Clap, Wolf + Lamb) - Mixmag CD Cover (October 2013)

• BoumaBros
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: Crew Love (Sould Clap, Wolf + Lamb) - Mixmag CD Cover (October 2013)

Can anyone provide me with a MP3 download for this mix? Or could anyone upload the CD?

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

1. No Regular Play
      'Where They Lay'
      “You’ve heard ‘Bird Feathers’, the intro track of NRP’s hit ‘Endangered Species’ album from 2012, but ‘Where I Lay’ (the last track on the album) is the original source of… it’s a long story, ask Greg Paulus.”

2. Slow Hands & Tanner Ross
      'C Side'
      “A Cuban remake of Tanner’s biggest anthem.”

3. Navid Izadi
      'Crew Is Stayin’ (Ya’ll Gotta Go)'/'Hard To Find' feat Jesse Rennix
      “Feet up on the couch/ ashes on the muthafuckin’ carpet/I don’t know why/but if I wasn’t so high I would have lost it…”

4. PillowTalk
      'Heaven’s Gate'
      “This was actually the track that got PillowTalk signed to Wolf + Lamb. The East Coast had the Crew, but the West Coast brought the Love.”

5. No Regular Play
      'Keep It Right'
      “This beat is so hot, it’s like NRP channelled Prince (also from Minneapolis).”

6. Baby Prince & Navid Izadi feat PillowTalk
      'Missing You'
      “At Crew Love Off Sónar this year Navid & Sammy from PillowTalk did this song live and dedicated it to our dearly departed friend. We miss you, Tiger.”

7. Greg Paulus
      'What’s Mine Is Yours' (Slow Hands remix)
      “Perfectly encapsulates the sound that Ryan brought to the Marcy the first time he played here and blew our minds.”

8. Zev
      'Don’t Break It'
      “A few years back Zev went to India for the winter and came back with this broken beat jam and a few STDs. Luckily he cured the STDs and we’re left with this masterpiece.”

9. Kon feat Bosq
      'Runaway' (Nick Monaco remix)
      “Our protégé remixes our mentor. All is right with the universe.”

10. Wolf + Lamb feat PillowTalk
      'Real Love'
      “Written during an epic WMC afterparty at the Stillwater Social Club in Miami, aka Crew Love HQ, winter 2011-2012.”

11. Nick Monaco
      'The Stalker'
      “A brand spankin’ new heat rock from the Crew’s young gun. It was inspired by ‘Laid Back’ and all the sounds are live instruments.”

12. PillowTalk
      'We All Have Rhythm'
      “An exclusive preview of the first single from PillowTalk’s debut album!”

13. No Regular Play
      'Won’t Quit' (Navid Izadi remix)
      “Navid brought back the breakbeat/freestyle sound we were pushing a couple years back and turned it into one of the summer jams of 2013.”

14. Navid Izadi
      'Feelin’ Purple' (Soul Clap remix)
      “…and speaking of summer jams...”

15. Slow Hands & Tanner Ross
      'All The Same'
      “Tanner & Ryan wrote this during the Crew Love retreat in Mallorca last summer and it marked the coming of age of their collaboration. Now they have a full EP in the works.”

16. Baby Prince & Navid Izadi feat PillowTalk
      'Last Song Of The Dance'
      “Another gem crafted in the Balearic sunshine, this collab EP brought together the oldest and newest member of the crew for an excursion into the deep end.”

17. Soul Clap
      'Need Your Lovin’' (John Camp remix)
      “John Camp is the Carlos Danger of Crew Love.”

Comment

• BoumaBros
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Nobody has this in MP3-format?

Comment

• jaskkonii
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by BoumaBros
          Nobody has this in MP3-format?
          putlocker.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, putlocker.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

If You Can Walk_you Can Dance ...

Trippy Sounds

deeper into the darkness of the underground.

Comment

• AntonyM
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Thanks, been looking forward to hearing this one.
            Originally posted by Shpira
            So came back last night...
            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
            Originally posted by Illuminate
            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...