MercuryRising w/ Steve James & S.Junkes (May 11 2005)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

MercuryRising w/ Steve James & S.Junkes (May 11 2005)

hello Mercurynation & Eccentricbeats people. glad to be acquainted with you folks now.
    this month i bring you a special guest mix from my long time friend Revinant and company,
    miami/mexico based producers S-Junkes in a stunning live pa style set!
    this is very flowebulant and these guys defo rock the house! be sure to tune in.

A trio based in Guadalajara, Mexico, each one with a very different taste in music,
    they combine their talents to for the SJunkes. The project is basiclly a blend of breaks,
    progressive house & tech-house.Their tracks have been suported by people like Nick Warren,
    Kosmas Epsilon, Moshic, Hernan Cattaneo, to name a few.

Their first single was release on
    March under Only Records with Jose Zamora remix on the flip side. As a live PA they are
    energetic & metodic, where they combine atmospheres, breaks & a unique style programming
    beats, in 2004 they opened for Infusion, Sasha, Lee Burridge & Jimmy Van M.

Marco B: progressive house spinner, moeaning melodies composer, slacking & pimping.
    Pinto: tech house spinner, graphic designer, teen girls provider,sick pads programmer & pretty melodies composer.
    Revinant: breaks & a sort of sutff spinner, tone dead beat programmer, sample stealer, sarcastic humor & bad mood provider.

Download all of "Only Records" tracks and releases in highest quality ✚Find the latest releases here✚ #1 source for Livesets/ DJ Sets and more

email these fools at:

marco@sjunkes.com
    pinto@sjunkes.com
    revinant@sjunkes.com

contact@sjunkes.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as for my mix this month, you guys get one more dose of my wmc promo. i know how much you all loved it so what the hell. one more time cant hurt, right. be ready for a fresh mix from me in june. it should be rather stunning!

tracklist for s-junkes mix to follow the broadcast!
    and as always i'll make the sets available a few days after the show.
    the for participating in this matter. i love you all. thx the many links.

-steve
  • Revinant
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: MercuryRising - Wednesday May 11

As always thanks for the support, & its a pleasure to be a guest on your show
    Revinant/S Junk?s/The Midnight Perverts
    http://www.myspace.com/midnightperverts
    Http://www.sjunkes.com

Comment

• WilDFire
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Re: MercuryRising w/ Steve James & S.Junkes (may 11)

You guys sound AMAZING! Keep up the GREAT WORK! I will definitely be visiting your site soon.

cheers,
      Alex
      Music makes the soul strong.

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Re: MercuryRising w/ Steve James & S.Junkes (may 11)

Same comments, great set!

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...