X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Remote Stream Your Music

Anyone have any recommendations of a good media server to run remotely? I realize my collection has vastly outgrown any portable device I will buy - until the 128 GB iPhone 6 will make it just about sufficient to load my stuff on, but since that won't happen for another 2 years, anyone have any media server recommendations? I've seen (not tried) Plex, Subsonic, MediaMonkey but have no experience with them.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Re: Remote Stream Your Music

I have uploaded all my sets to Google Music and have stopped trying to sync the actual files back and from from devices to PCs. Problem = Solved.
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• dusk
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Re: Remote Stream Your Music

^^^ this might actually work come to think of it. ie Google Music

I use Plex on a regular for all my video streaming and I think its the bees knees.. never tried it for music though...

I do have a iTunes server app on my Drobo that I haven't set up yet.. but seriously considering as an viable option.
      ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...